1. Collapse Details
    Agro Hold Invest
    I recently registered with Agro Hold. I heard that their payouts come in right away, has anyone had a good experience with them? It looks like a short term program up to 1.8% daily for 7 30 days.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I don't believe they have been out even a month just yet. It's usually pretty dangerous to get into these things before they have been around at least 90 days. The large majority of them are gone within the first month (many within the first few days)! If they can last for at least 90-days...then they might end up being a good long-term program. There are other plans I'm currently in that have been around for over 6 months and up to close to 2 years that are offering this level of return (some even better) and are STILL going strong. You might want to consider these if you're interested in diversifying a little bit. You can find them on my website. I'll do a little more research on AHI and get back with you on what I can find to help ease your mind!

UPDATE: Agro Hold Investments is likely a SCAM! They have been in operation for just over 2 months, they are out of Russia (but NO address is given), they don't have very many "followers", there is nothing on their site that validates them as a legitimate program...in fact the site is quite vague on MANY levels, there's really NO proof that they invest in the agricultural field (ANYTHING can be written on these sites, it doesn't make it true), the ONLY way to contact them is through e-mail. There's just a LOT of "red flags" with this one! If you haven't already deposited with them...I would say DON'T!!!

Share on facebook

Last edited by rsodell; 02-04-2014 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Further research and new information...
    ---
    Many Prosperous Blessings!

Rebecca

Learn the Truth About HYIPs!
    [URL="http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/"]

3. Collapse Details
    For the most part of the investment sites look like to invest money. Sometimes we got big loss from them. So be alert to invest cash in this kind of hyip sites. In my experience Best hyip software will provide guarantee script for whom similar to run hyip sites safety in online.

Share on facebook