Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Which activity you do on daily basis?? and let me know the keyword which you are targeted??

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Erachem View Post
    Hello Friends,

I'm working just a few months on a wedding blog, is clearly indexed, yet it doesn't appears for keywords, how i can resolve this problem. I try Tiny Ranker.
    Many thanks
    Choose the keywords which are less competitive. and do other SEO works such as Blog posting, social book marking and forum posting.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    First of all you have to choose low base keywords for your blog and then do SEO work properly on that keywords, I hope soon you will get result.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quality Keywords and high raking websites to promote use lengthy and long tail keywords.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think Quality work of on page / Off page in seo.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    you can get better ranking through off page activity.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    Do guest posting in niche website, stay active on social media and do social bookmarkings in high authority websites.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    u can try buy traffic or start with ads

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    14900 Landmark Blvd , Suite 540 Dallas ,Texas ,75254 United States
    Check with the on page of your website. Choose keywords with low to medium competition. Start with off page seo activities on high domain authority websites. Along with the SEO part, work on social media also.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    HI Everyone......................!
    t goes deeper than that. For example, brand mentions (your site URL or brand name mentioned on another site without a hyperlink) are an integral aspect of off-page search signals.

As smart bloggers and content marketers, we usually start with on-page SEO.

But we donít stop there. Because, to a large extent, the things that matter to Google often happen away from your web site.

Depending on your marketing goals, the time you spend on off-page search engine optimization will vary. Dr. Pete Meyers from Moz observed that many web site owners spend about 30% of their time on off-page factors, and 70% on on-page factors. For other web site owners, those percentages are reversed.

Off-page SEO simply tells Google what others think about your site. For example, if youíve got a lot of valuable links pointing to your pages, search engines will assume that youíve got great content Ė the type that provides value for users.

Otherwise, why would people waste time linking to it?

People only cite, reference and share content they like. Even in a brick-and-mortar business, if your product is helpful and affordable, youíll get a lot of word of mouth referrals from your current customers.

Search engine optimization can be scary, especially when you donít know what steps to take to rank your fresh content pages in Google top 10. But, if you can develop a basic understanding of on-page and off-page optimization, youíll be way ahead of your competition.
    Thanks.....................

Share on facebook