Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    i have freelancer team can you tell me what kind of help you ?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I work for Lendfi corporation if you are still in the market for capitol please email me at rduncan@lendficorp.com. The rates are at a all time low.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If your credit score isn't where it needs to be, you can take steps to improve it. To secure a startup loan without a lot of proven business history, lenders will require that the startup owners have some sort of collateral. I know some banks they provides bank loan for small business. their services is too good . if you know about so tell us.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Project financing program. We offer flexible financing for various projects by following the usual rigorous procedures. This funding program allows a customer to enjoy a low interest rate repayment for as low as 3% per year for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a financing for up to $500,000,000.00 or more depending on the type of business. Reply us with the information below via our following email: medallionfinance@financier.com

Name:
    Amount Needed:
    Monthly/Yearly Income:

Regards,
    Mr Adams

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    According to me, business loans are typically used to start a business, purchase inventory or equipment, purchase real estate or expand an existing business. you can get more information visit https://www.westforce.org.nz/en/. last few years i used these services. its too good. i really satisfied their services. you can check . go for theri wesbite. i have already mention the link

Share on facebook

Last edited by starr20; 09-13-2018 at 05:09 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    It depends what kind of business loan you are looking for, like business loan for starting your business, purchase established business, expand your business or equipment financing. I will suggest you to go for NBFC rather than Banks, as Banks have waste of process & hard to prepare the documents. A year back, I was also looking for business loan & after many searches I landed to Lendingkart, the process was easy, completely online & disbursal in 3 days. So go to Lendingkart.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    According to me, there are various types of loan available for business i.e., working capital loan, secured business loan, unsecured business loan.
    Working Capital Loan: The purpose of the working capital loan is to fund the company’s every day or short-term operational needs. These needs include wages, rent, inventory costs and so on.
    Secured business loan: in this type, the borrower pledges his property or other valuable assets to the lender, in this case, a bank, in order to secure loans.
    Unsecured business loan: These are the exact opposite of secured loans. No collaterals or seizing is involved here. The banks lend loans to companies solely on the basis of company credibility history.

You can decide on the following factors while selecting a type of business loan.
    How much money you actually require? Which bank you want to opt for? How many years the repayment process take? And so on. In this process, you can also take a glance at your own credit history – personal and professional. Banks require clean records to build trust.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    a very bad idea

Share on facebook

Last edited by Tayra; 10-26-2018 at 10:53 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    I also took a loan to open my business. I dreamed to open my restaurant and borrowed $ 100,000 in a bank. My restaurant did not bring me a profit. But my friend helped me. He offered to become an investor in the cryptocurrency. I sold all my property and decided to buy bitcoin. This young team helped me to succeed. https://benice.tools/ BeNice - service of mutually beneficial cooperation of traders and investors! I returned the loan and now my new business brings me a good income. Do not repeat my mistakes. Good Luck

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Business loans can be helpful to start your journey as a Businessman. Make to have business plans before you make a loan so you will know the budget and expenses that you could use. You need to do research to have more ideas what are the companies that provides business loans.

Share on facebook