Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Collapse Details
    I'm is real estate industry so Loan is very necessary.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If you are looking for working capital, you can try invoice factoring. Its like Merchant Cash Advance but you sell your accounts receivable to a third-party and get paid right away. With FinTech in play, everything is pretty fast and you can get approved in a day. FundThrough has created a tool where you can connect your accounting software which makes the process fast and seamless.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Giving this company 5 stars - https://webmoneyloans.com/payday-loans/or Application was quick and easy. Response was also very fast. They had (1) issue with my application. I was contacted right away and provided them with information they needed. Response back to me with an accepted application was in a matter of a hour. Money deposited in my account same day. Really helped me at a time when I needed it. Would definitely recommend to friends

Share on facebook

Last edited by MikeJ; 05-26-2019 at 07:41 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    This year I had to apply to taking loans twice and have just paid of the last one. Thanks God I have found https://expertpaydayloans.com that made my life a little bit easier. Any business demands taking some risks and I am very glad I have enough courage to develop my business my own way

Share on facebook

Last edited by Franklee; 05-22-2019 at 07:55 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    I'm working in Zavron Finserv. We provide loan for small business ranging from 40,000- 4 lac at lowest interest rate and repayment tenure ranges from 6 months to 24 month.
    to know more: https://zavronfinserv.com/business-loan

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Westwood funding your business!
    Once I receive the needed information I will work hand and hand with my underwriting team to develop a program that best fits your needs. I look forward to working with you and becoming your
    trusted source of Capital.

TERENCE@WESTWOODFUNDING.COM

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A borrower has to choose from a wide range business loan products. Some of these business loans are collateral-based, whereas others are collateral-free. The business loan eligibility criteria also differ from one business loan product to another. Hence, the borrower must understand the eligibility criteria for each business loan product to understand what exactly is needed to apply for a business loan. But there is specific documentation that is common across various business loan products.
    Identity and Address Proof
    The lending institutions verify the identity of borrowers based on specific documents. A borrower has to submit such documents along with the loan application form to the lending institution. The borrower has to submit PAN card or Aadhar card as identity proof. Likewise, it needs to provide the documents to establish authenticity of the businessís operating or permanent address.
    Business Documents
    There are always chances that the business may be registered as a partnership firm or limited company. In case of a partnership firm, the borrower has to submit the partnership deed and registration certificate. Likewise, the borrower needs to submit memorandum of association, articles of association, and registration certificate in case of a limited company.
    Financial Documents
    While processing the business loan request, the lenders evaluate the financial health and creditworthiness of the business based on its financial statements. The borrower needs to submit profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, and bank statements, along with an elaborate business plan and turnover projection.
    However, the documentation also differs from one lending institution to another. The borrower must contact the business loan provider in advance and understand the things needed to apply for a business loan.

Share on facebook