Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Thanks guys for great information. I have recently started my business and was facing some problems related to capital. Got great information from small business forums. Thanks.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by andychaphekar View Post
    Thanks guys for great information. I have recently started my business and was facing some problems related to capital. Got great information from small business forums. Thanks.
    Congratulations Andy! Feel free to reach out should you have a need for growth or expansion capital in the future

Regards,
    Rick

Share on facebook

Commercial Loan Solutions
    Unleash the Power of your Cash Flow

Direct Line: 336.218.6307 | Toll Free: 888.784.1682
    https://clsfunding.com | E-mail: info@clsfunding.com

3. Collapse Details
    Check out this proposal as I care about the expansion of your business and you.

$10k-4M REAL Business Funding 98% Approval Rate! And Fast!

If you have a USA business, I have money for sale! 98% approval rate, bad credit ok, low rates that will never go up and you can have your money in 48 hours! $10,000- $4,000,000. Use it for any purpose, business or personal, we don't care what you use the money for! We are the number 1 company in our industry and we say YES for a living! We have a very easy application process so if you have a business and need money then contact me!

We provide working capital via our business loan alternative platform, advancing a business owner up to 2 times their gross monthly business bank receipts.

(Only requires 3 months of Bank Statements and 3 months Credit Card Statements)
    Unsecured Funding, No Collateral nor Personal Guarantee Required!

Simple - We advance a business owner working capital based on their past business sales performance and going forward we take a small portion of the business owners gross sales each day, until the advance is paid back.

The advance and set fee are paid back over time with No accruing interest.

For USA businesses that process sales with typically minimum $10,000 per month up to 2M per month. We can fund them up to 2 times their monthly income. Examples are restaurants, laundromats, bowling alleys, vineyards, auto repair, etc.. and online stores too.

** Huge Merchant Services Opportunity as well!!

Contact me today for the simple 1 page application!

By email or phone which ever works best for you.

And if you have any questions I'd like to personally answer them over a phone call. I'll also follow you every step of the way to make sure that this is done accordingly and as fast as possible.

Daniel
    Danielghiani9@gmail.com

323 706 9087

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You can get various type of business loans like Merchant Cash Advance or SBA.
    In merchant cash advance, you will get a set of amount for a fixed fee. And the loan can vary form $2,500 to $300,000 at the rate of 8% or above.You can also repay the cash from less than a year.

SBA, a government guaranteed long term loan is dispersed in 30 days or more. The interest varies form 5 to 20% and the loan can vary from $10,000 to in millions.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi, I can definitely help you with this, send me your email and we go from there. Also, may I ask what kind of business you have?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details

7. Collapse Details
    Hi,

I may be able to help. I am affiliated with a company that has been able to grant people business funding that their banks have told "no". The minimum credit score is 500 or above so if you would like to get an analysis feel free to contact me at D33p07@gmail.com. I would be happy to see if this could be a viable option for you in your endeavors if interested as well. I wish you the best! Dee

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    We provide funding in form of loans. We can arrange a QUICK and EASY loans for you within 3-5 Business Days with a low percentage of 2%.No collateral needed- Small and large loan amount available and we lend worldwide. Email us today on infsllp@yandex.com for more information

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hello,

If you still need assistance I may be able to help.

I'm a broker at David Allen Capital. We specialize in providing business loans to business owners across the United States.

We provide loans from anywhere between $10,000 and $500,000. If you need a loan, and you don't want to give away your information to some shady "loan shark" who is going to charge you an exorbitant amount of interest, or steal your information and rob you blind, then reply via email or text message. I will send you some pre-qualification questions to ensure that you have a chance to qualify for our loan. I will also refer you to our website so that you can see that this is the real thing, and not some scheme. I won't waste your time if you don't waste mine.

Again, this is NOT A SCAM. I work for this company. I have an ID number that I will give to you if you qualify because if you don't get paid, I don't get paid.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I am the owner of a commercial lender that specializes in providing working capital and equipment financing for small businesses. We can get up to 250k approved in less than 24 hours. Good credit, bad credit, start ups and sole props are welcomed. Please visit us at www.evolvecapitalgroup.com to apply today!

Share on facebook