1. Collapse Details
    Accept Credit Cards Online?
    Hey There! Do you offer Credit Card Processing Services? Are you an affiliate of a Payment Processing Company? Can you provide a cost-effective solution for small to medium sized businesses? Can you save our members money on their current processing costs?

Use this section to post a new thread and promote your company to our growing community of small business owners, business consultants, online marketers and more!

If you have any comments or questions, please reply to this thread!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello there,
    My name is Patrick Davis and I wanted to quickly mention that I represent a company that offers e-commerce and merchant account services. I can GUARANTEE a minimum of 10% savings up to 25% savings for small businesses whom accept credit.
    Feel free to get in contact with me. I can be reached through email at pdavi1@brockport.edu as well as by phone at (585) 797-9460

Thank you,
    Patrick D.
    Internet Franchise Owner

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi everyone,

My name is Andy, I work for a payment processing company called BNA smart payment in Canada. We offer retail POS solutions, e-commerce payment gateway, virtual terminals and merchant account services. I cannot guarantee any savings, but we have provided cost-effective payment solutions for many small to medium businesses . Also we have a 100% Canadian in house help-desk operating 24hours/7days per week.

I would love to chat with business owners, learn about your business and suggest a solution that is right for you.

Feel free to PM me with your questions and I will try my best to reply asap.

Cheers,
    Andy

Share on facebook

Last edited by ac_bna; 07-03-2014 at 08:52 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    how to increase sales in business?

Share on facebook

giúp em trở thanh seoer : (

5. Collapse Details
    I work for a merchant processor and we do accounts for any business. We specialize in high risk and do so globally. We also do fair splits for referrals.

Have a prosperous day.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Credit cards can be accepted. The merchant pays a percentage of each transaction, plus a fee per transaction.

http://mycreditangel.com

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hey all, I was doing some research around credit card processing for my small business and found this checklist created that BluePay created.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5E...09FUG8/preview

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    checklist
    Hey all, I was doing some research around credit card processing for my small business and found this checklist created that BluePay created.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5E...09FUG8/preview

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks for this information. It is very helpful for me as well as others.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    We specialized in high-risk business. Our goal is to provide undisputed high-risk merchant account .
    To do that effectively, we have to understand the unique needs of the high risk business and provide
    unique products andservices to serve that industry. We would be able to setup up an immediate Visa/MasterCard/Discover/Amex
    processor and we represent considerable authority in the Credit Card Processing industry.
    We provides all kind of Online Payment Solutions(Gateway) for Tech Support process,pharmacy etc.

•Payment through MASTER/VISA/MAESTRO/DISCOVER/Amex.
    •All currencies are acceptable.
    •Payment disbursement (weekly/)
    •Payout (89) %. Depends on volume of sale.
    •No hidden Charges.
    •Processing Fee Per card type: 10%
    •Holdback/ Rolling Rerserves: 10%
    •Chargeback Fee: $50.00

For more information contact with us on skype rosendosang@outlook.com
    Thanks & Regards

Share on facebook