Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    https://windowsbarrie.ca/

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello!

We are Paid for Stripe, an app to accept card payments ... with just your phone. No terminals needed.

If you are a small business and you find this useful, get in touch (and mention this forum post !

Thank you for your time.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hello!

We are Paid for Stripe. We offer an app for accepting card payments ... with just your phone. No terminals needed.

If you are a small business and you find this useful, get in touch (and mention this forum post !

Thank you for your time.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Two incredible approaches to acknowledge Visa installments - and your clients needn't bother with a PayPal record to pay you. Our simplest, most mainstream approach to acknowledge charge card installments is an item called PayPal Payments Standard. You can in a real sense make an installment button in around 15 minutes with no programming abilities required.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I work for a payment processing company that also provides a payment gateway for games. If you need a cost-effective solution for small and medium-sized businesses, then you should listen to my words. The company offers a payment gateway for electronic transactions, virtual trading account services, terminals, etc. I've noticed that small and medium-sized businesses are particularly in need of help and a reliable payment system at the moment. Unfortunately, most payment systems are unreliable and cause problems, which worsens a business's financial situation, so I recommend that you pay special attention to this.

Share on facebook