Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Business in India
    markrusbarlow Guest
    Hi Guys

I am looking for companies in India who can provide domestic single phase meters, single rate, two rate and repayment meters for use in a European country.
    I'm having problems finding lists of Indian companies through my normal web searches who I could potentially approach in the near future. Does anyone know of any websites that might display lists of Indian meter manufactures?

Many thanks in advance.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Electric meters
    Jagesh Guest
    Dear Sir,

My company is a sourcing company and we help foreign buyers for their sourcing needs from India.

We know a few companies in India who are reputed manufacturers of meters and are good to work with.

We work on commission basis. We would like whether you are interested in our services,

Awaiting your reply to discuss in details.

Jagesh
    indiaconx@yahoo.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I did a general search on Google and found Indiamart.com they have alot of suppliers

Share on facebook

Last edited by gauravgurbaxani; 05-10-2014 at 09:36 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    Looking for Indian Partner&Investor for my Polish Company. I will issue EU/PolishTRC
    Looking for Indian Partner&Investor for my Polish Company. I will issue EU/PolishTRC

I'm running a Foreinger's Consultancy and & Corporate Services company in Poland. We have accounting, human resources, company registration, virtual office services; as well as immigration consultancy, consultancy on residence permits, working permits and citizenship.

The company is promising with rising number of clients and reputation.

Now I want to expand my companies scope of activities to Investment Consultancy, and International Students Consultancy also. This will require me to get an additional office, hire new people, make new advertisements; which all cost significant amounts of money.

In respect to this situation, now I'm looking for an investor whom also expected to be my business partner in India, as my main goal is to reach Indian community and corporate world.

One of the main benefits for Investor will be what I'm offering next.

Following the investment, I will issue the investor a Residence Card from my company, which will be renewed as long as Investor asks, and pay his social security and income taxes from ourself, which will solely return the investment in long term.

Our regular fee for residence card application without any monthly payment from an active company is 5000 Euro.
    Employee's monthly social security (ZUS) payments are around 400 Euro/month calculated for minumum wage, which is not quite possible for a foreigner; it's expected to be more.

With this residence card, it's possible for you to live in Poland and travel Europe/Schengen area without limitation and without need of a Visa. You can also bring your family under custody of yourself.

Although you will have social security in Europe to access any public health facility. I will also issue you a VIP health care membership from the provider which I have agreement with. This will enable you to get first class medical services in any case in Poland.

This is a serious offer to people with a good financial background, a good network(In India, or in the) and willing to open a new page in Poland/Europe.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details

I'm running a Foreinger's Consultancy and & Corporate Services company in Poland. We have accounting, human resources, company registration, virtual office services; as well as immigration consultancy, consultancy on residence permits, working permits and citizenship.

The company is promising with rising number of clients and reputation.

Now I want to expand my companies scope of activities to Investment Consultancy, and International Students Consultancy also. This will require me to get an additional office, hire new people, make new advertisements; which all cost significant amounts of money.

In respect to this situation, now I'm looking for an investor whom also expected to be my business partner in India, as my main goal is to reach Indian community and corporate world.

One of the main benefits for Investor will be what I'm offering next.

Following the investment, I will issue the investor a Residence Card from my company, which will be renewed as long as Investor asks, and pay his social security and income taxes from ourself, which will solely return the investment in long term.

Our regular fee for residence card application without any monthly payment from an active company is 5000 Euro.
    Employee's monthly social security (ZUS) payments are around 400 Euro/month calculated for minumum wage, which is not quite possible for a foreigner; it's expected to be more.

With this residence card, it's possible for you to live in Poland and travel Europe/Schengen area without limitation and without need of a Visa. You can also bring your family under custody of yourself.

Although you will have social security in Europe to access any public health facility. I will also issue you a VIP health care membership from the provider which I have agreement with. This will enable you to get first class medical services in any case in Poland.

This is a serious offer to people with a good financial background, a good network(In India, or in the) and willing to open a new page in Poland/Europe.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    lots of great and interesting info guys. intrigued about suppliers in india too. thanks!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    How to start business in India?

The current Indian economic climate is ripe with chance for people able to strike out on their own with an excellent business plan. starting a new business has invariably been a difficult and exciting method.Before registering a corporation, it's a necessity to settle on the kind of business entity/ company someone desires to start out. There are majorly five differing types of legal entities to start out a business in India. relying upon varied factors like taxation, owner liability, investment, funding, etc., you'll be able to opt for any one identity that suits you the best per nature of your business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hello David,
    We are trader of secure meter (I.e industrial and domestic type) The company is situated in pune .

For quotations and catalogues please share ur email address with detail requirement.

K. R

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I wanted to know if anyone can provide electric meters with GRP composite bodies. As the material is highly durable and nonconducting it is fit for my needs. I looked on fibexcomposites.com but electric meters were not available there.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Try searching in Google or forums. There is a website Kickstarter.com. Good luck!

Share on facebook