1. Collapse Details
    Data Management/Analysis
    Hi everyone,

I'm curious: when you think about collecting, organizing, and especially using your business' data (shipments, sales, customers, etc.), what is your biggest frustration? Put another way, what issues do you have in terms of data management, data analysis, and using your data to provide something helpful for running your business? Thanks for any feedback you have!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Nice question Tpy8. Bulk amount of data is being generated from every business each second. It is necessary to properly manage this data and filter out meaningful hypothesis and analytical results from these hilarious amounts of data. It will help us to plan new business tactics and masterplans which will contribute to business success. I think that the most common problems encountered when it comes to data analytics are the storage, preservation of data quality, data security & data privacy, bringing up of this massive amount of data in to an analytics platform, lack of expertise in efficient data processing etc. But many expert service providers are coming forward to provide better quality data analytics services for businesses . Most of the companies are considering their data as a business asset and is trying out new ways to extract maximum valuable insights and using it for exploring competitive advantage.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi
    I would like to increase the effectiveness of activities in my company and, as a result, increase sales and gain a competitive advantage on the market. My friend recommended me touch mobile system as a tool that improves the work of managers and sales representatives. What do you think of this solution?

Share on facebook