Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Free Credit Card Processing?
    Hello Community!

Is there any such thing as Free Credit Card Processing? Or a Free Merchant Account?

Well, if by "Free" you mean no cost whatsoever to accept credit cards, then no. All credit card processing "Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover" costs money in the form of a set "per transaction" fee and a set "discount rate". The discount rate is simply a percentage of the transaction that is charged by the processing bank.

Now, if by "Free" you mean No Cost to setup the account, no application fees, no monthly minimums and no cancellation fees, then yes, there is such a company that I personally know of and they are very well known in the payment processing niche.

They are Free-Merchant.com. You can check out more about their first class services by CLICKING HERE.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by merchantlane View Post
    Hello Community!

Is there any such thing as Free Credit Card Processing? Or a Free Merchant Account?

Well, if by "Free" you mean no cost whatsoever to accept credit cards, then no. All credit card processing "Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover" costs money in the form of a set "per transaction" fee and a set "discount rate". The discount rate is simply a percentage of the transaction that is charged by the processing bank.

Now, if by "Free" you mean No Cost to setup the account, no application fees, no monthly minimums and no cancellation fees, then yes, there is such a company that I personally know of and they are very well known in the payment processing niche.

They are Free-Merchant.com. You can check out more about their first class services by CLICKING HERE.
    I believe that this information sounds like it's right.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Try Bitcoin. Using Bitcoin, you don't have to pay any sort of fee on transactions. I don't know if Bitcoin would be applicable to your service or product. I hope I helped!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    However using Bitcoin as an option to get paid is risky in my humble opinion, unless you are in an Asian country where Bitcoin has earned some positive reputation.

From my western standpoint, Bitcoin is even more risky than investing in Forex, and while it may work in the short/mid-term, nobody know what is going to happen with this virtual coin because it is not backed in any way.

Back on topic, agree that all payment processing gateways strives in providing a service on a per-transaction basis. Many of them offer free account, no opening charges, no minimum balance whatsoever, but beyond their offer the most important thing is verify how trusted the site is.

I was checking Free-Merchant com and found that "Who we are" say nothing but "What we offer" which is a very different thing.

They say to have over 20 years of experience but, where? who are they offline? where are they located? Is there any solid testimonial from a renowned source backing their saying or endorsing their activity?

They have a contact phone number, but this is a toll-free number and if we consider that some service providers offer free toll-free numbers, we may end up that there is not a way to contact them other than this number, or the information in the domain whois database that reveals the domain was registered in August 2013, too little time to risk doing large financial transactions, but might worth a try with small amounts to start with.

Share on facebook

​__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

5. Collapse Details
    I guess there are. Bitcoin, Paypal perhaps and other payment processors that don't require you to maintain or pay a maintenance fee for their services.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This is a very good information that you are providing easy and fast credit card processing services. Normally credit card will take one week time period and many time have to ordinate with the bank employee but you are offers this complete processing services under one time and in less time period.

I impressed your this service and want to know that what type of documents you have need to make start this process...

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There is no Free merchant accounts that i am aware of, however, Harbortouchone does offer Free equipment to fit any and all business needs along with the capability of beating any current rates that a merchant has.

We offer Free POS Systems along with standard terminals, Wireless terminals, Cellphone Card readers, and more.

If you would like more information just visit www.harbortouchone.com

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    As per my knowledge there are some credit card companies that provide free transactions or they do not apply extra fees on transaction and some companies provide discounts on transactions also .

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Try Bitcoin. Using Bitcoin, you don't have to pay any sort of fee on transactions. I don't know if Bitcoin would be applicable to your service or product. I hope I helped!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hey! Email me I can help you, low fees, no false promises, flawless payouts
    Billmaster438@gmail.com

Share on facebook