Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How much time do you spend on the working from home business?
    Well, I don't have a home business but I do work from home. I have two different job tasks I do at home, which I proofread and editor articles for the writers, and the other one I do freelancing works for different companies. I usually spend about 4 to 5 hours a days on these works, which I still have to work as harder as I can. How much time do you spend on home business or working from home?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I work from home as well. I run a small business, and it doesn't waste a lot of my time. I think setting up my store on the weekends, where I have more time, took about 3 days with around 4 hours each day. Now, it's no longer than thirty minutes to an hour, since there isn't much to do besides check the email and ship items. Occasionally I would surf the net to see what is trendy, but all in all, no more than an hour.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    To me, that is still a home business. I consider it a business, and I do pretty much the same thing. I am working, and my home is my office. I have to pay self-employment tax, so I consider it a home business. I am afraid to count the hours that I spend working, but I really should, considering I want to make sure that my time is worth what I am being paid. I spend at least 5 hours a day working, but probably more.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I'm still a student but I have a small side business so usually I work from around 5 in the evening till about 9 or 10 depending on how much work there is to do. But on the weekends, I usually work from 10 in the morning till about 4 in the evening. Sometimes when there's a lot of pending work or upcoming projects then I add in a few extra hours.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I try to schedule 40-50 hours per week on different tasks. I split the time each day between projects, marketing, selling, web design, meetings, book keeping, research, etc... So technically i'm working the 40-50 hours but is is not always generating income.

Share on facebook

Please visit Trinity Computers at www.trincomp.com for all your computer repair and IT service needs

6. Collapse Details
    I have two endeavours that I run from home. The one business is seasonal and gets busy in the spring and fall. Summers and Christmas time are slow. I also do freelance writing which occupies most days unless I am busy with my other business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The thing with home-businesses is that they require a lot of self-discipline. You got into the "mood" for working at physical places. When you see others are working as well, you tend to go along with the flow. But home is usually considered a place to rest and relax. As good as working from home sounds, some people just can't get motivated to work when there's a tv nearby or there's no direct supervisions from superiors.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have a two-shift FULL TIME work one from 9am-1pm and another one from 5pm-9pm and this gives me at least 2 extra hours work after each shifts for a total of 12 hours full day working hours. 8 hours full time, 4 hours home based work. I don't really know if this is an idea schedule, but I find it effective in terms of time management.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I'm currently spending around 8 hours a day working from home. I do translating and subtitling for videos, graphic design and content writing. Of course, I'm hoping to work less hours as I slowly build up a passive income, but for now, it's no pain no gain. However, I do make it a point to take a day off every week just to recharge my body and mind.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I spend 2 hours at most. Since I'm a pretty lazy person and I'm taking up a pre-law course. I do not do much when it comes to my home-business or job. I usually tend to slack off at times since I'm always overloaded with other things to do.

Share on facebook