Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I wish I'd spend more time working on my business. At most maybe I give it an hour or two. I suppose that's the reason why I'm stuck where I am right now. Maybe starting in March, I may start getting serious and spend more time working on building my business then once that's done I can concentrate on marketing it.

Sigh. . .but it's all easier said than done.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I spend 40-60 hours a week invoicing, detailing descriptions, and performing services. then probably an additional 15-20 marketing myself.

Share on facebook

Jake Miller
    Founder, CEO
    Miller Marketing Group
    www.millermarketingroup.com

3. Collapse Details
    I do same thing, I usually invest about half a day on it in order to get good profits.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Depending on how things are going for me I can spend anywhere from thirty to sixty hours on my work. I'm not always in my home office, sometimes I'm on the road and sometimes in my studio. The variety that I have really helps me to keep from getting bored or stale with my work.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I'm still in the preliminary stages and I spend roughly 2-4 hours per day doing research and expanding my database. Once I near my deadline, I'll start to kick it up and likely do 8-10 hours per day coding and perfecting my product. Once my site's up and running, it'll be very low-maintenance.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I write from home and basically spend between 8 and 10 hours a day writing. Sometimes it's much less, and sometimes I write for 12 or 16 hours in one day. It all depends on what I have to work on and how much I've been slacking off lately.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi guys and girls. Well I am working from home on my MLM business in my spare time. It is some times time consuming as I have only ltd time due to a full time job during the day. The dream is to replace this with a full time home based business and to be free from public transport in the morning rush hour. On average I spend about 6 hrs a week and maybe 4 on the week end. Would like to know what yo do for motivation help you work effective at home. Well most of the time I am self discipline when i get started. The starting point is hard.

Looking forward to your replies.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I don't work that much because I'm not discipline enough yet. I might work 1 hour a day.
    I haven't really gotten that serious about the task yet but I'm getting there. I need to watch
    less tv and do more work.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It's hard to say for sure. At the moment I am on maternity leave so I have a lot of down time on the couch, and I'm experimenting on various money making websites, but I am also doing a lot of research for my business and projects. Once I go back to work and things get into a pattern, and I drop the websites that are not working for me, I'd say I'd spend about 4+ hours a day. I do a lot of planning and research, and I have a notebook that I write ideas in constantly.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Plan to spend at least 50 percent of your time engaged in the thoughts, activities and conversations that produce most of your results.

Schedule time for interruptions. Plan time to be pulled away from what you're doing. Take, for instance, the concept of having "office hours." Isn't "office hours" another way of saying "planned interruptions?"

Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan your day. Don't start your day until you complete your time plan. The most important time of your day is the time you schedule to schedule time.

Take five minutes before every call and task to decide what result you want to attain. This will help you know what success looks like before you start. And it will also slow time down. Take five minutes after each call and activity to determine whether your desired result was achieved. If not, what was missing? How do you put what's missing in your next call or activity?

Share on facebook