1. Collapse Details
    A Website Consultant and Developer
    I have been in the Website Development since many years now. Though, I am ill today (suffering from Ulcerative Colitis) and I have been advised to be at home, I have now been working as a Freelance Website Consultant and Developer.

I am quite well versed with PHP, jQuery, mySql, Wordpress, Opencart implementations.

I have been providing consultancy and also doing website development for two organizations - one local and another from US having its backend operations in India since last two years apart from my own freelance.

The difference between me and my competitors - While I prefer to identify your requirements and then learn or identify what best solution would work for you (Technically, Financially and also after delivery in terms of ease of maintenance, hiring staff for support), others normally provide you with solutions based on their skills and knowledge.

If you have anything - from consultancy (questions) or development, please feel free to visit my website - SimplySidy.com

or you can also

email me at - simplysidy.com
    skype - simplysidy.com

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I would like to visit your post. As well as your point is beneficial for website developer.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing such a great information with us its really informative and interesting . i m looking forward to see more update like that Thanks once again .

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It is very nice information about your services regarding web development. It has good PR 2 site.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    First of all take care of you and i read your post. If any project and information required for me then surely i will contact to you. Freelancing is not bad and if you have a big experience then it is easy for you...

Good luck.

Web designing company

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Great information dear.it will help web designers a lot.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It is very nice information about your services regarding web development.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks for giving this information about your services regarding web development.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    The term web consultant encompasses a variety of potential services, from website design to SEO and marketing strategy. ... A web developer is hired to build a completed website to a client's specification. A web consultant is hired to help achieve a vision around a client's web presence

Share on facebook