Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Content Management Systems
    What is your preferred Content Management System and why?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I prefer wordpress CMS. It is easy to use and many plugins are available. It is more secured.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I do like Wordpress. I don't have a lot of experience in other CMSes, as Wordpress seems to one of the most common. I have dabbled in Joomla and it's pretty intuitive, too, but I don't have a clear preference for it over Wordpress. I only use it when I have to.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    One of my business partners is a big Joomla fan. I've used it a little, but I wasn't gonzo for it. Its a solid system, but I'm sort of old school on web technologies. One thing I will say, as a matter of fair warning, be sure to be using an updated version of Joomla. The older, non-patched ones are a massive security hole.

Share on facebook

"The business of America is business."—Calvin Coolidge

5. Collapse Details
    I prefer to use my own CMS. Granted wordress etc are easy enough for web designers to use and edit (untill things go wrong) but the average man in the street with a small business website dosnt know what to do with these large CMS. Thats why I made my own and I now have over 200 clients. Also people who promote them selves as website designers using wordpress are digging them selves really big holes because when the system goes wrong, they cant fix it because they never built it in the first place. If you use shared hosting and your hosting company updates your server, and anything at all goes wrong with the site, will you be able to fix the errors? Most web designers using wordpress wouldn't know were to start! I have taken allot of clients on that have been totally ignored by the people who designed their websites after a server update and site failure simply because they couldn't fix the site!

If my CMS has an error, I can fix it normally within 5 minutes as I built it from the ground up writing 99.9% of the code from scratch.

Share on facebook

Pay Monthly Websites for small and startup businesses

6. Collapse Details
    Its wordpress thats been on the top when it comes to CMS but really this might depend on the kind of site you wanted to build. Worpdress is meant for blogging but since its modules can easily modified and that plugins are readily available through the help of creative developers. The CMs becomes really something else which anyone can use it to any type of site including ecommerce site.
    but if you want some thing that don't break because of compatibility issues, try the ones that are recommended like if its an eccomerce site, use the right one such as litecommerce.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by akashram View Post
    I prefer wordpress CMS. It is easy to use and many plugins are available. It is more secured.
    First of i am easy with Wordpress. CMS system something like that you don't have to be a professional coder. Let me write something about wordpress,if you are not web designer and would like to continue your sites web designer then this system is perfect for you. Content management system has lot of thing ready made like plugins etc. That's is why it's easier for both like webmaster and visitor.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Word Press is is best for CMS website.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by akashram View Post
    I completely agree with you, WordPress CMS is the best as almost all the plugins are available.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I prefer PHP for CMS. I also use PHP , any one need of CMS website contact us on www.avvntechnologies.com.

Thank you.

Share on facebook