Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hey!! I would also like to go with the Wordpress........

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I dislike CMS systems. Every CMS is like learning an entirely new language. Once you get to the point where the CMS is not letting you do what you want you have to customize it. That becomes a huge chore on its own. It is easier to start with HTML and go from there. That's what works for me anyway.

Mo
    www.apollojanitorialservices.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It turns out that lots of of the masters here are very understanding about Management System. I am very fortunate to be joining this forum.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I prefer WordPress now.
    I'd tried Joomla, was a little confusing, Drupal was a disaster: everything needs a plugin with neverending dependencies...
    Several StartUps and Small Businesses use WordPress since it is easy to handle and has lots of features.

Share on facebook

RCN Business Consulting: RCN Europe, RCN Americas, RCN Asia-Pacific. Small business and Startup consulting.

5. Collapse Details
    I prefer PHP for CMS. I also use PHP , any one need of CMS website contact us on www.avvntechnologies.com.

Thank you.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by akashram View Post
    I prefer wordpress CMS. It is easy to use and many plugins are available. It is more secured.
    First of i am easy with Wordpress. CMS system something like that you don't have to be a professional coder. Let me write something about wordpress,if you are not web designer and would like to continue your sites web designer then this system is perfect for you. Content management system has lot of thing ready made like plugins etc. That's is why it's easier for both like webmaster and visitor.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I use both Wordpress & Blogger. Each of them has its own strengths. I found my sites rank easier on blogger platform while wordpress offers me lots of quality themes and plugins.
    I have around 20 sites which are wordpress-based. I spent just a week to create them, which is great. However, I read somewhere that 73% WP sites are vunerable to attacks, so make sure you install & activate recommended plugins to avoid spammers and enhance security. My favourite security WP plugins are: Akismet, Accurate Form Data and WPCommentCleaner.

Share on facebook

Wordpress Plugins Contact Form Validation - check if email user enters into your site forms really exists.

8. Collapse Details
    WordPress CMS is the best selection for this. It includes great features which one love to see such as simplicity, flexibility, built-in comments, SEO, publishing tools, media management etc.

Share on facebook

Last edited by MargaritaSpencer; 10-09-2014 at 01:15 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    In my opinion WordPress is the best content management system because it has many features and very easy to manage the workflow by editing and modifying the content, advantage of CMS is avoiding the need hand coding.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I prefer Drupal because it is very flexible Content management system. We can built a low level to a very high level business website on Drupal.

Share on facebook

River Delta India is an USA and India based Drupal Web Development Company which has top class team of Drupal Developers.