1. Collapse Details
    Telecommunications for businesses - how to boost marketing and sales?
    Hi everyone, I'm Joe.

I run a startup company that will offer businesses telecommunication solutions, including great cellphone service for the cheapest price to be found anywhere.

I'm new to Small Business Forums, and still learning what it has to offer.

If anybody has any specific ideas on how to promote my business on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) I'd greatly appreciate.

Feel free to message me directly or ask on this forum for more details.

Thanks all.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello there are two main ways through which you can promote your business on social media sites:

- FACEBOOK PROMOTION - You can run viral contests on FB. Create great sales video and upload it on FB you will get lot more engagement then Youtube.

- REDDIT PROMOTION - Through Reddit promotion you will not only get potential customers but also build your authority.

Let me know if you have any other queries

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Perform Digital marketing techniques such as Social media marketing, Email marketing, SMS marketing, SEO.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Someone mentioned Reddit, which I use for my website, but I'm not running a physical business, just trying to attract visitors and profit from advertising.

Social media is great, but it requires a lot of work and activity to really be successful.

If you're looking for help, try Search Advisor for good SEO work.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Be active in social media sites. It is the great way to promote your business and receives more leads.

Share on facebook