Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Marketing your Home Based Business
    I worked in direct sales (before the company shut down) and utilized Facebook to build a successful business. What I didn't do, was focus on selling my business, I focused on selling myself. I spent the time networking within the groups, talking to people, getting to know them. This was the biggest key for me in recruiting, getting new hostesses and customers. Too many people are using social media to only sell their product/business and then it gets bombarded with business posts and people hide the posts and start to unfollow. Be different than everyone else and focus on selling yourself

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Well I think it depends on what business you are into, because not like me I am more on social media promotion because it is the most convenient platform for me to do marketing, though there are a lot of competition but I think I can handle it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    yes right said.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    well, it seems I'm not alone. Before I build a business selling upvc roof product , I was an employee. And the reason I quit was because the company went bankrupt

Share on facebook

My dad and I set up a building stores that sells a wide variety of equipment and building materials, one of which is upvc in Jakarta

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy Hudgin View Post
    I worked in direct sales (before the company shut down) and utilized Facebook to build a successful business. What I didn't do, was focus on selling my business, I focused on selling myself. I spent the time networking within the groups, talking to people, getting to know them. This was the biggest key for me in recruiting, getting new hostesses and customers. Too many people are using social media to only sell their product/business and then it gets bombarded with business posts and people hide the posts and start to unfollow. Be different than everyone else and focus on selling yourself
    Great advice. You're definitely right. I find this hard to do though since I am a bit of an introvert. But true. We should not sell our products/services right away because it will turn customers off. Instead we should build genuine relationships first.

Share on facebook

Looking for affordable high quality virtual employees? Then post your job to Hire Pinoy!

6. Collapse Details
    Building relationships with present and potential clients would definitely help your business out, whatever you are offering. Instead of shoving up your products and/or services to everyone, try to connect with them first. Selling your business would be easier that way.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Facebook/other social media platforms can be used to build relation with your customers first or if it is product then you can use ads. So I will say it depends on the business you are promoting using social media.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Talk to our best astrologers and find out your answer.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    That's the great thing about social media marketing. Even when you're an introvert, you can still engage your customers as long as your are sincere and consistent.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    For me, I'ts still helping people will do the trick. Help a painful problem and people/clients will come and flock over you

Chester
    Filipino Freelancer

Share on facebook