1. Collapse Details
    Pick me, pick me! Copywriter with 14 years of experience ...
    Does your website need content? Has your blog become stagnant?

Content needs to be updated -- not only to ensure your clients are kept in the loop, but to improve your search engine rankings as well. Fresh, high-quality content will improve your search engine rankings, especially because of the new Hummingbird update.

The same goes for blogs. Clients will return to your site if you provide updated blogs, on subjects that are of interest to the industry or to the general public.

One of my favourite quotes: "Content is King, but engagement is Queen and she rules the house." ~ Mari Smith

So why hire me? I have 14+years of writing experience, and have written for many different industries ... I have also been published in four different Canadian magazines and edit the corporate newsletters of one of Canada's largest restaurant chains.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    ... and how much you charge for a package of 5 articles with at least 500 words each with the a general subject - "working abroad" - each article must cover one topic area such as - CULTURAL, FINANCIAL, SOCIAL, PERSONAL, etc..

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    What you charge for the 500 words content of a general topic like business, organization etc.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Being a copywriter involves a lot of work because there’s always something new to learn. Copywriting is important because it relates directly to how you communicate with your target. Copy should be clear, and it should tell the target which action you want them to take.

freelance copywriting services

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    hi,

how much for 1000 words ?

Share on facebook

where to buy best running shoes for high arches? visit the site is selling the best running shoes for flat feet now and shop the right shoe for your feet. list of 10 best sneakers for flat feet 2015

6. Collapse Details
    Can you write for startups and social media engagement?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    What will be cost for 500 word article?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hello friends,
    Being a copywriter involves a lot of work because there’s always something new to learn. Copywriting is important because it relates directly to how you communicate with your target. Copy should be clear, and it should tell the target which action you want them to take.

Share on facebook