Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How and where to promote business
    Hello friends,

I am from UK based company Awesome candy UK. I want to promote my business online can you people help me step by step. Can you people suggest me some specific sites where I can place my business and generate some leads.

Thanks

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello the best way to promote any business nowadays is social media promotions which provides you a brand promotion as well as its not very expensive too. You can send me a PM if you need any details about this I will be happy to help you

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Well you should perform SEO for your website and then Social media marketing.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by nitinuk View Post
    Hello friends,

I am from UK based company Awesome candy UK. I want to promote my business online can you people help me step by step. Can you people suggest me some specific sites where I can place my business and generate some leads.

Thanks
    I went to your website. If you are serious about gaining online traffic, you really need to rebuild your site. You need a ton more content, a proper site map, and a real coder. You have no meta tags, no keywords, a shell of a site. You have a long or expensive road ahead of you.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    To promote your business's website, you can start with social media like Twitter and Facebook of course. On twitter, find the Hashtags (topics), that relate to your candy business and start replying to people's messages and putting out Tweets (tweeting with pictures/videos helps). You should be able to gain followers by doing this, and then you have an online lead list to promote your website.

If you're really trying to drive traffic to your website though, it's good to have a blog either incorporated into your website, or on a separate domain name. The blog should have new articles posted regularly about candy, or whatever else is related to your business, and then you can market these articles across the web. But always having new content, you'll be able to constantly get new traffic by marketing new pages you put up.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Use the three big local listing services
    Embrace social media
    Start a blog
    Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr
    Press releases

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Well dear friend you need to target only UK then you should find UK local business directories , social networks ,bookmarking and social communities that are base of UK then you can get your desire traffic..

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Don't do SEO to promote for business it's take a long time and not effective for business. You can use google Ad word, Google display network, you tube or use promoting a page for your business on Facebook. If you need account of facebook or google to advertising with high budget let's contact me on skype tuananh94km. Spent much more money you can for business you will earn more than this.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    is there a marketing company you guys would recommend? I need leads now...

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I would suggest guest blogging. Google likes content and people need content. So, have a blog of your own that you update regularly and post guest posts on other people's sites, so that you are gaining quality links to your website.

Share on facebook