Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    It is all about the quality of service that you offer your clients. Make sure that you are consistent with the quality of food that you provide to them. Some varying quality will them hate your food and may move to your competitor.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    quality is a must, then u need to build a lot of partnerships to make the business running

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Really have to figure out what your Unique Selling Proposition. And be able to condense that statement into a 30 second elevator pitch. I imagine the Catering business is somewhat of an old school business with not much business savvy. So might be figuring out your niche of a special type of food to cater in in a certain ethnicity (Ie. Japanese, Lebanese etc)

Best of luck!

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu

4. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    I would say that you must have delicious food, excellent customer service, a sanitary environment, the ability to organize events, professional attire, competitive pricing, keep business expenses low, and develop excellent communication skills.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

5. Collapse Details
    Provide good customer experience and food quality matter.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It's really popular nowdays food catering. But I think you already gave up on this idea since a lot of time passed!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMontana View Post
    Catering business is really profitable nowdays, because nobody want to spent long hours in the kitchen. Many people who have a big ceremony use the services of a catering company in order to impress the guests with delicious food. Personally, I like to organize big parties and to be frankly I never cook the food at home. Simply speaking, I don’t know how to cook. Even, for Christmas I order food to feed my family. However this business can be really dangerous. My friend told my how he got a stomach poisoning after eating at a wedding. He firstly tested for food intolerance and other potential causes of these symptoms to see what is the core problem. The doctor told him that he doesn’t have allergy to the products which he consumed. It turned out that the catering company was using cheap and expired ingredients to prepare the food. He still has a lot of problems with his stomach. I still believe this industry is a great way to start a business, but try to avoid illegal ways to save money.
    Where can I find some more feedback?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1982 View Post
    I have mentioned in my other posts that I'm in the stages of starting a mobile catering business and I would like any advice from others to anything they might suggest to make the business a winner.

Now I have a few ideas for a site or two I could trade from, but haven't approached anyone as yet about permissions. Apart from the usual red tape and health certs, I was wondering if anyone here has experience in the food business that wouldn't mind parting with a few trade secrets?
    Food sector is very attractive today for a lot of people. Nowadays I have found so many online food stores, but there are only few of them that are reliable and easy to work with. One of themis my favorite place to buy caviar from https://fishandcaviar.com/product-ca...brid-sturgeon/ . I like their method to work and to deliver the orders mostly.

Share on facebook