Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Organic likes and followers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Organic likes and followers
    I am starting a new online business and planning to market it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, how can I start to gain organic likers or followers? Is there a way wherein I cannot be penalized by these social media sites?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavowoltmann View Post
    I am starting a new online business and planning to market it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, how can I start to gain organic likers or followers? Is there a way wherein I cannot be penalized by these social media sites?
    Well you can follow people or businesses that you think is relevant to yours. Make sure that they are not dummy, how? It has to have 'following' more than having 'followers', why? Because they are most likely to follow you back if you asked them to. And the most important thing is to tweet and engage, well as much as you can because twitter is too fast phased.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Social media sites are best way to get good traffic for website

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The best way to start out is by replying to other people's posts on those social networks, especially Twitter. I started a new Twitter account recently and got new followers every day just by going to popular hashtags and replying to posts relevant to my subject area.

I'm not sure what you mean by penalized, but unless you're severely spamming, you'll be find to post as much and as often as you want.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Interaction is the key to getting followers, likes, and members. It would help us to know what kind of business you have, because depending on whether it is a product, service, original product, or reselling existing products; this would really help to point you in the right direction.

A big key though, especially for facebook, is knowing your demographic. Sure, you could just spin your wheels, join a ton of groups, post in them and hop to get some attention. But target marketing means spinning your wheels much less while doing a bit more research. If you are selling jewelry, for example, joining jewelry groups are the obvious choice, to both you and your competitors. Instead seek like demographics, such as makeup, weddings, interior decorating, even fine restaurants.

Again, knowing what kind of business you have will make helping you easier. Otherwise, all you will see is a couple of real posts drowned in a sea of trolls.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    everything said above is correct but still at the very bare-bone level. If you want to be highly successful with media marketing your business. You'd have to do what Google is doing...targeting and honing into your potential buyers, by potential I mean the willing and able. This is done through very strategic use of media that will depict the sort of lifestyles that your potential clients will engage in. Extremely careful and strategic placement of content within a post. It is a lot more than just "posting." Message me if you want more info. Thanks.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The key is interaction. You need to post interesting and engaging content. For Facebook, videos work really well, ask questions and ask people to like and share your content. You can also boost your popular posts and target your audience.

You can find tools that will share your content across all media, although different content works on different media.

Good luck!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks For Your Information.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    To get organic followers you need to be engaging. On Twitter you should follow profiles related to your niche. On Facebook you can comment in open groups also related to your niche. One thing you do need first is content on your pages. It is not likely that anyone will follow an empty twitter profile or empty facebook page.
    We offer both content and advertisement options, and you can check them out in my signature.

Share on facebook

SocialVA offers both management and advertisement options on social media.

Check out our Daily Plan for Facebook and Twitter right here: http://socialva.net/management-services/

You can check out all management plans and add-ons here: http://socialva.net/price-list/

If you are looking for a great plan to help you manage your own social media, then check out our Weekly Planner service here: http://socialva.net/weekly-planner-service/

10. Collapse Details
    Well those likes or followers of your fan pages which you can get from the social media due to your interaction which other users can give you the organic traffic..

Share on facebook