Thread: Hello everyone!

1. Collapse Details
    Hello everyone!
    Hi, my name is Amy and I live in Europe. I am attending a commercial and economy school in italy and in the future i would like to start my own business. I hope to find some information that will help! I am also interested with anything tech related and also a bit of fashion huh! Bye

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello, I am a newbie here too! I live in the US, and welcome to Small Business Forums!
    I'm looking forward to learning from here too! What kind of business do you want to start?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    That sounds great Amy! I hope that you are successful in your future business, and it sounds like you are off to a great start! Some people don't bother going to school first, and learn as they go along, but you're off to the right start!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Welcome to the community! It sounds like you have planned for the future. Keep it up, and I do believe having your own business is much better than working for someone else, well, if you do it successfully. Hope everything goes well! Enjoy your stay. It's nice to meet you!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cassylexandra View Post
    Hello, I am a newbie here too! I live in the US, and welcome to Small Business Forums!
    I'm looking forward to learning from here too! What kind of business do you want to start?
    So welcome to you too! I'd really love to start something holiday planning related, i've always liked to interact with people!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cpefley View Post
    That sounds great Amy! I hope that you are successful in your future business, and it sounds like you are off to a great start! Some people don't bother going to school first, and learn as they go along, but you're off to the right start!
    Hey, thank you so much! I am focusing to finish school with good grades to find a year long apprenticeship abroad, also to improve my english.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by pandandesign View Post
    Welcome to the community! It sounds like you have planned for the future. Keep it up, and I do believe having your own business is much better than working for someone else, well, if you do it successfully. Hope everything goes well! Enjoy your stay. It's nice to meet you!
    Thanks Yes, i already have my future planned and I hope my dreams will come true!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    My last holiday period was the best in the latest decade. I decided to revive the old tradition and sent dozens of postcards to my friends with warm greetings and just nice words. I live in the London area and have a lot of friends here. It was such a pleasant task to go and buy postcards and stamps, have a peek at this web-site. I think my little surprises made everybody smile. I did want everybody to feel festive during the holidays.

Share on facebook