Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    SEO reporting what to include?
    SEO reporting what to include.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Backlinks, their PR, keywords, increase/decrease in backlinks over a period of time etc.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    We also like to include SEO metrics on relevant competitors and the client's online positioning in relation to them. Social media engagement is another area that is beneficial to cover and a summary of high quality content development goals for pushing out for branding and link building over the next month.

Share on facebook

American-made SEO designed by seasoned marketers and never outsourced.

Visit us online at www.moorethanseo.com
    Find us on Facebook for exclusive content and promotions: https://www.facebook.com/Moorethanseo
    Visual learner? See our boards on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/moorethanseo/

4. Collapse Details
    I believe keywords are necessary, those words that are usually used in searching the internet. Also use common terms which are being used everyday.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Back-links, keywords positioning and increase and decrease in back links, web site visitors increased or decreased. And do a complete overview of the site and if possible then export the file in pdf forum and there you go with an SEO report. Web Design Company

Share on facebook

Last edited by Albertolive; 02-22-2014 at 02:31 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    Keywords position in search engine, Backlinks report, Website traffic report. These things need to include in SEO report.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If I am not mistaking content has become a major importance. The more content the merrier and getting consumers to add to this content is essential. Everything else is still in place as everyone has suggested, but blogging isn't just for bloggers anymore! Good luck!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Backlinks, keyword position, website traffic etc. need to include in seo reporting.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, Only two things is important in SEO Reporting which are :-

Backlinks
    Keyword Ranking

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I agree, the main things I would want to see are back links and keyword rankings. They give you the most information.

Share on facebook