Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    My website not showing in search result?
    I have a registered the new product launching EMD Domain, I started link building last week. My keywords is low competition and no search volume. After 2 days link building, I saw my website in 1st page 1st position for all the keywords. But suddenly my website not in search result for exact match domain keyword. What I did wrong? Please guide me

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Regularly I am doing off page seo techniques, I did forum posting and social bookmarking only. My question is why only one keyword (domain keyword) not showing in search result? remaining keywords all showing.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It means your website don't have many backlinks or the content in your site is not correctly phrased. Doing on page optimization and off page optimization firstly the content in your website will be indexed and then crawlers could be able to access your content and shown in their search result.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by omkarsoft View Post
    I have a registered the new product launching EMD Domain, I started link building last week. My keywords is low competition and no search volume. After 2 days link building, I saw my website in 1st page 1st position for all the keywords. But suddenly my website not in search result for exact match domain keyword. What I did wrong? Please guide me
    No website will rank on the Google's first page, by building backlinks for only two days. A new website may take 1-3 month to rank for your targeted keyword. Do proper On proper page optimization and then build quality backlinks. Your website will rank easily within few months.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Do on page SEO and Off page SEO activities. Build backlinks in high PR relevant websites which helps to increase your keyword ranking.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Generally, it happens that search engine lowers the ranking after few days of launching of a fresh website. For the first few days, search engines give priority to a new website then it rearranges it to its actual position.

Share on facebook

Infraville the best online shopping destination for men watches, women watches & more

7. Collapse Details
    It's happened due to backlinks. Your backlinks change your keywords position. If you will do quality backlinks then your site would be on top position.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    it's happened with me but don't worry it's will back try to create natural and good quality backlinks.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Just keep doing what you're doing and you should have good results in time. I wouldn't expect things to magically start sending you traffic in two days. Google will come back around.

Share on facebook

Brian Satterlee, President, Satterlee Marketing, Inc.
    Independent Watkins Distributor #085682 - 22 Years In 2014
    smi.biz

10. Collapse Details
    According to me try to create backlinks from quality sites which gives you quality links. Submit unique content on that sites which the users will feel interesting and this will help you to increase your traffic and surely the keywords will be ranked on a good position.

Share on facebook