Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    keyword ranking on google website traffic,backlinks, need to reporting include in SEO

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Basically SEO report for the site is used to know the current state of the website. So checking backlink, referral domain, keyword density, crawl status, overall page visitors, place of the site in searching and ranking of the site should get place in the reporting. These are some basic things to generate report.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by akashram View Post
    Keywords position in search engine, Backlinks report, Website traffic report. These things need to include in SEO report.
    This is a really quality list. I also recommend looking into your demographics. This has a MASSIVE role in how well your SEO targetting is working.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Moore Than SEO View Post
    We also like to include SEO metrics on relevant competitors and the client's online positioning in relation to them. Social media engagement is another area that is beneficial to cover and a summary of high quality content development goals for pushing out for branding and link building over the next month.
    I think here is your answer. I have not been in SEO for long but at least am familiar with this reply.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I have been providing SEO services for some employers in mini jobs sites and I send them reports of what I do.
    I seem can't upload a .xls file here. but usually the report includes search terms, url, page title and meta description in the spreadsheet file.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    In SEO Reporting Including Your Backlinks in Off page Links , Keyword position , Google Analytic s Report like Avarage Monthly Searches . Its Enough .

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    when we make seo report we are include keyword status, website status, back-links, meta tags, webpage traffic, daily visitor, monthly visitor, bounce rate etc. these data are include when we making the seo report.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Include your present rank. Visitors level, Your present backlink, referal domain, your searching visibility and all.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Patelsharp View Post
    SEO reporting what to include.
    The status and performance of the site including its PR, ranking for target keywords, traffic, unique visitors, bounce rate, conversion, achieved goals, social media status etc.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    SEO reporting what to include
    One month ago i was create a seo report and i am just included total back link, visitor status, bounce rate and some error of the website.

Share on facebook