Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Alternative Online Payment Methods
    Does anyone here use anything other than Paypal to do transactions online?

I used to use almost all of them, but having gone away from the online market for a while, I've come back to see a lot of things have changed. For example, Alertpay is now Payza, and Liberty Reserve, which was my favorite - is now gone. I mainly just used these other payment methods to gamble away some of my spare change that I get from a few paying programs, since Paypal rarely allows less mainstream online ventures and is pretty much only good for receiving payments and making purchases, as opposed to what I used to use LR for which was to play in HYIP markets. That said, I'd love to hear what the people's favorite alternatives are now that the online payment processor scene has already changed so much.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I just started using Bitcoin, and honestly, it hasn't been very active, but I love the idea behind it. Direct, person to person transactions with no middle man? Yes please Check out https://coinbase.com/merchants.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I personally only use PayPal for now, but one of my friends says Google Wallet is so much better. He says it has most of the same features as PayPal and he finds it easier to use.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You can also use Moneybookers or Neteller, they are both reliable services. Of course you can get more stuff done with a PayPal account since now it's practically everywhere but those two I mentioned are worth giving a shot.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Though a few of my clients have WorldPay and Google, I havent come across too many sites using them. I guess, the changeoer of AlertPay to Payza and the shutting down of LR and others, has helped Paypal. They were no doubt the bug players earlier, but now, there seems to be no competition and they are numero uno.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I have heard of Dwolla too, but don't use it, since no one has really heard of it. It's basically like Paypal, but I think the fees are a lot less than what Paypal charges. When it becomes more globalized or expands like Paypal, I think I would give Dwolla a shot. Besides Paypal, I use Google Wallet, so give that a go.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I've only used PayPal so far. Since PayPal is so widely accepted and the most trustworthy, and I doubt I would ever use anything else unless there's no choice. Withdrawing and depositing from my PayPal account is hassle-free. I've read stories from people using other online payment methods about all the problems they face when they tried to withdraw their money.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have used personally paypal so far, but, there are so many other online payment method such as

Moneybooker
    Neteller
    Google wallet
    Dwolla

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    The most typical alternative settlement procedures tend to be debit credit cards, credit cards, pay as you go credit cards, primary debit, lender transactions, telephone in addition to cellular installments, assessments, money purchases in addition to cash installments.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I chose to use Paysera payments for my small on-line store. The costs are not that high and transactions are processed in many countries worldwide. I also considered Skrill as an option.

Share on facebook