Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    LinkedIn is the best way of doing it without spam.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge S Khakhulin View Post
    Hi, all!
    I need advice how to perform active sales of software development outsourcing services. We have a website but it's not visible in Google yet. Does anybody know any effective methods of searching clients without using website and e-mail spam.

Thanks for any ideas!
    If you have a free trial for your software then why not try and list them in CNET or ZDNET or other sites that showcase freeware, demo and shareware programs. I usually find and get to try the software that I'm looking for in the sites mentioned. Moreover, these sites are highly visible in Google so if you include your software in their listing, most likely, you will get found also.

Share on facebook

Last edited by eppie; 03-09-2014 at 04:38 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    CNET is quite good, I've read a lot of good reviews about it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Facebook and other social networking media sites like Twitter is a good start if your website is not on top of the list yet. You can also promote your website on other sites to increase the relevance of your website.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by eppie View Post
    If you have a free trial for your software then why not try and list them in CNET or ZDNET or other sites that showcase freeware, demo and shareware programs. I usually find and get to try the software that I'm looking for in the sites mentioned. Moreover, these sites are highly visible in Google so if you include your software in their listing, most likely, you will get found also.
    Great idea! I thought about something like this but I can't choose what software to upload and don't be sure on which websites to upload. Thank you!

Share on facebook

Ambler Soft - software which understands you!
    Development of CRM, ERP systems and other business tools for small and medium companies

6. Collapse Details
    i suggest you that you should utilize social media if your content and software is good and something interesting and then people will like to visit your sites and it's might be possible they must will be buy your things social media like facebook,linkedin and others sites

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Linkedin and Facebook are the best option for this.

Share on facebook