1. Collapse Details
    Target Market Avatar Profile
    I'm working on a book about avatar profiles for target markets. You know, a description of that idealized person who represents your target market.

I've gotten a lot of advice, but no concrete examples. If you've written up an avatar profile and successfully used it, I'd like to hear from you. Specifically, I'd like to see your profile and hear about how you went about using it. If you could either reply here and send me a PM by Friday October 14th, I'd really appreciate it.

Share on facebook

Scott A. Gardner

Agile' Marketing Services
    We develop Recognized Experts
    FultonOfc@AgileMarketingServices.com

2. Collapse Details
    hello. im start my small business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi!

target market avatar profile help to increase business visibility....

Share on facebook

Thanks
    Web Worker

4. Collapse Details
    Yeah the avatar profile can play a vital role in the development and promotion of your business..

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The importance of defining a customer avatar is that it helps answer answered by doing some research on your target audience.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    An avatar is an ideal customer or a fictional representation of a desired person. For anything you do in life, you can create an avatar of the specific target or beneficiary of your work or an activity. By creating a story for a fictional person you wish to serve, you can focus on serving their needs, which will resonate with a very real group of people you can sell to or please.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    I think an avatar is like this. logo-thedogline-jpeg.jpg
    You'll notice that it represents what your company is all about. You can also use this to easily attract your target customers.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?