1. Collapse Details
    Commission Junction & ShareASale
    I've recently signed up to be an affiliate with both of these programs, but haven't promoted them too much yet. They are both similiar programs that allow affiliates to sign up and promote ecommerce sites and receive a commission from each sale that is generated from their referral link. A lot of major ecommerce sites use them. Essentially, you could think of them as a Clickbank for physical products. They're great for webmasters that own sites that have traffic that is in the mood to shop.

Has anyone else tried to use them as an affiliate or maybe as a vendor?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I have used ShareASale to promote electronics and gadgets as well as some WordPress related items. I have found that with some decent work put in, ShareASale will convert. I have been able to make a bit of money using ShareASale but have failed on other affiliate networks. ShareASale is pretty easy to use and provides a huge amount of banner and text ads. Most of the products on ShareASale are physical, but there is some good software.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    But I think you need to have a website to use ShareASale though. But it does seem to be worth it all because of the products that are in this program.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetised View Post
    I have used ShareASale to promote electronics and gadgets as well as some WordPress related items. I have found that with some decent work put in, ShareASale will convert. I have been able to make a bit of money using ShareASale but have failed on other affiliate networks. ShareASale is pretty easy to use and provides a huge amount of banner and text ads. Most of the products on ShareASale are physical, but there is some good software.
    ShareASale is one of the easiest affiliate network to get started with. I can never compare them with CJ because the latter one is just awful in my opinion. They do not seem to care for their affiliates, can't wait to make you pay for inactivity periods and their products are not as good as SAS. ShareASale has always been good to me and I've made over $1000 with them in the last year or so. They offer great banners of all sizes and their products actually convert quite decently. No matter the niche you are in, you should give SAS a real try as you might love it! Also, they pay on time and I always received my check without a hitch. In comparison, there was a check from CJ that was lost and created a bit of a mess for me.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I haven't tried either one so I don't know they are. I just know that it isn't easy. I tried clickbank and didn't make
    any money with them.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted255 View Post
    ShareASale is one of the easiest affiliate network to get started with. I can never compare them with CJ because the latter one is just awful in my opinion. They do not seem to care for their affiliates, can't wait to make you pay for inactivity periods and their products are not as good as SAS. ShareASale has always been good to me and I've made over $1000 with them in the last year or so. They offer great banners of all sizes and their products actually convert quite decently. No matter the niche you are in, you should give SAS a real try as you might love it! Also, they pay on time and I always received my check without a hitch. In comparison, there was a check from CJ that was lost and created a bit of a mess for me.
    im with clickbank at the moment, but may give them a try in the near future

Share on facebook

Last edited by darrensmith2016; 08-19-2016 at 01:16 PM.
    internet marketing newbie