Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Send consumer loyalty overviews and get the input you need today. A shopper overview will assist you with understanding your clients' preferences, disdains, and where you Would incredible online audits help your business? What's more, in case you're building up another item or refreshing a current one, clients can give you .

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Sean is absolutely right in what he has written. I’d like to take this a bit further and share a story.

Many years ago I was hired by an insurance company to establish and run a training function as the company grew. This gave me quite a lot of time with the front line “customer service” operatives. You’ll understand the quotation marks when I explain what I observed.

As people became comfortable with my presence, I began to observe their unguarded behaviour with customers. I listened to recorded calls and I had members of my team doing the same. Another key observation was the interaction between the contact centre ream members between customer calls. One of the most frequent patterns of behaviour was sharing jokes and stories about ‘stupid customers’ (the actual language used was a bit stronger. I came to describe what I observed as a culture of contempt for the customer.

In our senior management meetings I learned that our customer retention rate was far lower than that of our competitors. It wasn’t hard to see the link between the culture and the poor customer retention. Anyone in business will explain the importance of customer retention. In insurance and other financial services this is a hugely important factor in profitability. Every new customer is gained at substantial cost including advertising, sales salaries, commissions, management and the administration costs of new customer set up. Customers who stay with you are far more profitable. Those who leave are often a net cost to the company. Our company was retaining fewer than 40% of customers after 12 months. Our competitors were retaining more than 60%.

I proposed a very substantial programme to try and change the culture of the company. This is a very big challenge and often fails. Whether by luck or judgement, the programme was a success. We lost a few people in the process because they couldn’t make the change. For the rest, work became a much happier place to be. Most people get a far better feeling when they help others than when they obstruct and insult them.

The result was that one year after completing the programme, we were retaining nearly 70% of customers. The business impact was immense. This transformed the profitability of the company and the results lasted.

Customer satisfaction matters because you make more money and you retain customers and employees.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think it's worth letting your customers know about your changes. You can do this via email, or email, or you can post information on your site (if you have one).

But this message should not just describe the fact, but should describe there why this option will be more profitable for your customers than the previous one. To make customers think, not that they have lost something, but on the contrary, that they will now gain more.

If you do everything properly, then you will definitely not lose customers

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Resorts in Pollachi | Sakthi Resorts | Pollachi Resorts
    Its the time to explore the trust worthy resorts in pollachi. Feel free to book us.
    SAKTHI RIVER RESORTS INDIA PVT LTD - Registered Address

144 coimbatore main road

pollachi, Tamilnadu

Tel :04259 253865, 253765, 253665, 253565

Mob : +91 8012255645

Email : sakthiresorts@yahoo.com

SAKTHI RIVER RESORTS INDIA PVT LTD

10th km , Opp to Subbe gounden pudur pirivu,

Meenkarai Road , Trissur Highway , Pollachi.

Tel :04259 253865, 253765, 253665, 253565

Mob : +91 8012255645

Email : sakthiresorts@yahoo.com

FOR RESERVATIONS :
    reservations.sakthiresorts@gmail.com

FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES :
    marketing.sakthiresorts@gmail.com

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    To increase sales, your product and service should fit the customers' needs. How to make it real? Ask clients about their opinion and improve organization

Share on facebook