Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I have done some work in both, albeit at limited levels. If I had to choose one or the other, it would be healthcare. For one thing the industry isn't shrinking. There is some coin to be made, either directly or indirectly, in the field. Find a niche, get yourself ensconced, and the cash will tumble in.

Share on facebook

"The business of America is business."—Calvin Coolidge

2. Collapse Details
    They always need people for healthcare and you said healthcare. If that is what you think is for you.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think you should start with healthcare. It also makes an important contribution to economic progress, as healthy populations live longer, are more productive, and save more. Many factors influence health status and a country's ability to provide quality health services for its people.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Personally, I am tired of believing these popular treatments. It is better not to waste your precious time in vain for such troubles. I prefer to go to the clinic if something hurts. When I had back pain, my mom offered me to cabbage leaf bandage for my back, but that didn't help me.
    I turned to the center: https://physicaltherapistqueensny.com/ and determined the reason. I was told that my vertebral hernia and vertebrae are displaced. Now I am undergoing physiotherapy with treatment. They also explained to me that a pinch of nerve endings caused me a headache. Here the cabbage will not help me.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    My suggestions are, you have to go with healthcare because of growing importance of health care services. The production of goods and services in every sector of the economy has to be realized according to socioeconomic efficiency criteria.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    To my mind, both Agriculture and Healthcare can give notable profits. It seems that the earnings in each sphere depend mostly on the idea itself. Here's an example of how healthcare can be combined with technologies and total in a successful startup: https://s-pro.io/en/casestudy/hubspringhealth As I've heard the founders have received some funding plus are already selling the app in numerous hospitals. Pretty inspiring!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Oh, I understand that healthcare has become a part of the business, so it's important to know what drugs to buy and which are placebos. By the way, you can make good money. Here on this site www.imedix.com there is an article that tells about such drugs, and you have to choose whether to sell - placebos or drugs that really help people. Furthermore, there is information about food supplements that harm the human body, so it will be useful to know for agribusiness

Share on facebook