Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best wordpress plugins for SEO
    Hi buddies,I'm new to this forum!
    I have a question about Wordpress plugins and SEO, which plugins are best for seo optimization and internet marketing?
    May be there is guy who has an experience with Wordpress.
    I would be thankful if you can help me!
    Thank you.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You might want to look on wpbeginner site for a variety of SEO wordpress plugins.
    It is one of the best reference especially for wordpress beginners.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'll check Yoast plugin as soon as possible, may be do know something else?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yoast, most definitely. Been using it ever since. It's great because it really helps with the SEO of our site and the readability of our blogs.

Share on facebook

"At first you feel your heart run faster, you have calculated everything, the wind and the speed, then you let go, and you smile when know that the only way now is up!"

5. Collapse Details
    For SEO optimization purposes, Yoast would be your great companion. Most of the internet marketing company would suggest this for you. Good luck!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    yoast is Best wordpress plugins for SEO becose It allows you to add SEO title, meta description, and meta keywords to each post and page of your site.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Beyond using Yoast or any SEO plugins look at the results! Check that what you get is actually what you want. We had to php code manually ome themes because the plugins messed up the title / sitename and other key parts...

Share on facebook

RCN Business Consulting: RCN Europe, RCN Americas, RCN Asia-Pacific. Small business and Startup consulting.

8. Collapse Details
    Yep, I love Yoast just like everyone here. There's another plugin that makes it super easy to assign roles and permissions to users and create new role buckets. I often find I want to really tailor someone's access specifically. Another simple plugin is one that excludes a page from the site navigation. Then I can create private pages on the fly and email the URL without having to worry about setting passwords on them being found.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Yoast SEO is best one.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi there,

Try Yoast plugin.It is very useful for SEO.

Share on facebook