1. Collapse Details
    Thai Monetary Fund
    I’m looking into working with the Thai Monetary Fund, I like that they have different levels of investment. Plans range from “bronze” which is a min. $10 commitment (1.1% daily, 20 days) to “platinum” with a $10k investment (1.7% daily, 80 days) – there is no max. So far the reviews on payment pretty good.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I've not been with Thai Monetary Fund but for a few weeks now, but my experience with them has been GREAT! There payments have been INSTANT and they offer this WONDERFUL feature of "compounding"! Which is a HUGE benefit to increase your earnings faster...if you know and/or understand how it works and how to make it work for you! Some people have said it looks like a "cheap" or "cheesy" website, but sometimes it's THOSE that turn out to be the GEMS! Like the little "hole in wall" restaurants that don't look good, but have the BEST food!

Share on facebook

---
    Many Prosperous Blessings!

Rebecca

Learn the Truth About HYIPs!
    [URL="http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/"]

3. Collapse Details
    @ P&T Consulting's

You have good HYIP investment plans at Thailand. But, if you want to improve website features and design, then you may consider ARM HYIP website. They provide first class HYIP script templates to increase your business leads.

Share on facebook