Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to Earn Money Using Twitter
    How to Earn Money Using Twitter

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Find a niche that you are keen on. Post relevant tweets. Gain new followers. Post ads (no more then 3% of all tweets) relevant to the niche you have chosen.

I don`t think that you can earn big money from twitter but if you like what you are doing then it is worth it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You can build up an account into being popular and then get paid to tweet ads and links for businesses. Of course, this is easier said than done, but it's hardly impossible as I've already seen a good number of offers online from people who have a massive amount of followers. You could also just use it in conjunction with a personal blog or site and make your website popular by holding contests and giveaways, and this way you could earn a good amount from ads on your site.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have seen many people talking about how they do affiliate marketing for different websites through twitter. You sign up with these accounts and tweet different post for them, and every time someone clicks on the link, you get paid a certain amount. They are not easy though, but if you already have a good deal of followers, you can get a nice head-start. There are a lot of ways that people do it, but doing further research online, I am sure will find a lot of more ways.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You can get commission from your followers, I think. Such as if your twitter is popular enough, businesses will pay you to promote their product. Some businesses pay per click, or by link. I think if you're "influential" enough, just like a website, or a blog, you can easily get sponsors.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    First, make a name for yourself in twitter posting a range of different qualities. Once you have done this, talk to upcoming businesses which i'm sure will be glad to give you commission posting about their products etc.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There are people who pay for following in twitter. There are also those who pay to have twitter followers. You can use twitter to advertise your business or go with affiliate marketing and post ads which people would click and make you money.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    As a couple people have mentioned already, one way is to sell advertisement tweets. There's a site called SponsoredTweets that allow you to do this. First you'll have to have a lot of legitimate followers, but then you can charge a certain amount for people to send an advertisement to your followers.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I've yet to monetize my twitter, since I've haven't reach my target number of followers. Once I do, I'm planning to go with affiliate marketing. I just checkout SponsoredTweets, and apparently they aren't accepting new signups until they 'upgrade to a new system'.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I have a Twitter account, but I haven't got it completely set up yet. I've heard good things about Twitter though, so I should probably give it a try also to see how it might possibly work to get more visitors to my Website. I would like to find out exactly how their advertising works because I think Twitter would be a great place to advertise.

Share on facebook