1. Collapse Details
    Indigo Hill anyone work with them????
    Indigo Hill is offering 2.5% daily for 30 days at total ROI 175%. The principal is returned at plan expiration. After looking into this company I have found no scam reports. Has anyone ever worked with them? They also have the option to reinvest with account balance. And the give up to 4% in referral commissions.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Deal Almost looks to good to be true. I haven't personally used them. You might find someone who has though, but i doubt it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinsGiftsDis View Post
    Indigo Hill is offering 2.5% daily for 30 days at total ROI 175%. The principal is returned at plan expiration. After looking into this company I have found no scam reports. Has anyone ever worked with them? They also have the option to reinvest with account balance. And the give up to 4% in referral commissions.
    I would stay away from this program at this time...if I were you! They have not yet been in operation for 60 days and one of the major HYIP monitors is having problems getting pay outs from them. There is another HYIP Monitor that has them rated under "Problem" status, but I don't believe this monitor is actually invested with them. I believe he is one that bases his ratings on the ratings of other monitors. However, even if ONE of the major HYIP monitors is having issues with a program...that usually spells trouble and they will gradually fall out of grace with the rest of them also. BEWARE!!!

Share on facebook

Last edited by rsodell; 02-12-2014 at 11:37 PM.
    ---
    Many Prosperous Blessings!

Rebecca

Learn the Truth About HYIPs!
    [URL="http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/"]

4. Collapse Details
    Thank you for your info!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Reviews from Indigo Books & Music Inc. employees about Indigo Books & Music Inc. culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, ... Customer Service (Current Employee) – Short Hills, NJ – August 11, 2019. I am a current employee in Shorthills I absolutely detest this job now because management makes it unbearable.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    They have not yet been in operation for 60 days and one of the important HYIP monitors is having issues getting pay outs from them. There is some other HYIP Monitor that has them rated underneath "Problem" popularity, however I don't trust this monitor is honestly invested with them. I accept as true with he's one that bases his ratings at the scores of different monitors. However, even supposing ONE of the essential HYIP monitors is having troubles with a program...That usually spells problem and they may steadily fall out of grace with the relaxation of them also. BEWARE!!!

Share on facebook