Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    LLC or sole proprietor for one man A/C repair company?
    Hi, I am about to start my own air conditioning repair and maintenance company and have a few questions but the one i'm concerned with right now is whether to make it an LLC or sole proprietor. I've had friends in accounting and insurance fields tell me both and honestly their reasoning goes over my head. I have basically no business or financial experience. Am in the process of learning but for right now, I need to get legal and start moving. Also, I will be the only employee for the near future. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think you can choose sole Proprietorship for your one man company. A sole proprietorships is a business that is owned and operated by a single person. Most businesses start out as sole proprietorships, as explained by the Small Business Notes website. The reason for this is because a sole proprietorship is the least expensive and easiest type of business to start and operate

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Perhaps ask your tax accountant which way you should go.
    They might have a different perspective on everything.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Ask your tax accountant
    Perhaps ask your tax accountant which way you should go.
    They might have a different perspective on everything.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Sole proprietors are usually referred to as independent contractors, ... of an LLC are shielded from personal liability for any failings of the business. ... If working as a consultant, there is little reason to consider a C Corporation as an option. ... and maybe that smaller degree of maintenance would suit your business well.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    My microwave stopped heating enough food. I decided to ask a friend if he had tried a household appliance repair service and found out about this company fix-appliances.com. He recommended it to me for their speedy, fast, quality work at a cheap price. It turned out to be true, I often use their services on this day.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If it is only a repair company for AC, then sole proprietorship is an option. Why not, if you have the resource. - Steven C Wyer

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Actually, the link above is not bad, I am familiar with this company. Somehow I had one unpleasant moment in my life. My wife and I live in a house on the ground and we use air conditioning. And of course we have a child who is very active and who cannot sit still. Once my wife and I went to the shops for a couple of hours, came home and there was an unpleasant smell in the house. The source of this smell was the air conditioner. I asked the child if she knew anything about this, and as it turned out, she flooded it with something ... It's good that I already encountered this, I immediately turned to my friend who works at airconservicingsingapore.com. He told me what to do so as not to break the system completely and called me the masters at home. Never leave an active child unattended!

Share on facebook

Last edited by Xgemone; 05-05-2021 at 10:56 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    In my personal experience, I can recommend viking appliance repair denver. In case of an appliance breakdown, I contact them immediately. I know for sure that they do their work fast and properly. And last time, they even explained to me what was the issue in details and how to avoid breakage in the future.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    In the course of the most recent five years, warming and cooling workers for hire in the United States has fix administration calls or work during standard business hours as it were? Beginning a HVAC business isn't modest, and one of the greatest.

Share on facebook