Thread: Need an author?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AlecD View Post
    Hello smallbusinessforums.org community!

My name is Alec, and I've been writing for entertainment for years. I'm a great writer, and can write about just about anything. Now I'm not going to elaborate a whole lot on experience and who I've written for, because let's face it; The Internet has ZERO guarantee that whatever your reading is truth or just someone trying to swindle you out of your hard-earned income. Good writing speaks for itself, and depending upon the requirements of your request, I will write your FIRST article for FREE. Under the condition, of course, that if you do choose to use it you MUST end up paying me for the right to use it. So, looking for a sample? Reply below with interest and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for viewing my thread, and I hope overtime we'll become great business associates!

Cheers!

AlecD
    Could you send me some links to your work?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    an author is "the person who originated or gave existence to anything" and whose authorship determines responsibility for what was created.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    EARN A HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE. A high school degree or equivalent is the minimum educational requirement to qualify for a majority of writing jobs. ...
    SELECT A PROFESSIONAL PATH. ...
    GET A WRITING EDUCATION. ...
    COMPLETE AN INTERNSHIP. ...
    LAND A JOB AND BUILD A PORTOFLIO. ...
    EARN AN MA/MFA (OPTIONAL)

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by belljons View Post
    EARN A HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE. A high school degree or equivalent is the minimum educational requirement to qualify for a majority of writing jobs. ...
    SELECT A PROFESSIONAL PATH. ...
    GET A WRITING EDUCATION. ...
    COMPLETE AN INTERNSHIP. ...
    LAND A JOB AND BUILD A PORTOFLIO. ...
    EARN AN MA/MFA (OPTIONAL)
    Thank you, useful information!

Share on facebook