Thread: Need an author?

1. Collapse Details
    Need an author?
    Hello smallbusinessforums.org community!

My name is Alec, and I've been writing for entertainment for years. I'm a great writer, and can write about just about anything. Now I'm not going to elaborate a whole lot on experience and who I've written for, because let's face it; The Internet has ZERO guarantee that whatever your reading is truth or just someone trying to swindle you out of your hard-earned income. Good writing speaks for itself, and depending upon the requirements of your request, I will write your FIRST article for FREE. Under the condition, of course, that if you do choose to use it you MUST end up paying me for the right to use it. So, looking for a sample? Reply below with interest and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for viewing my thread, and I hope overtime we'll become great business associates!

Cheers!

AlecD

Share on facebook

Try Amazon Prime for 30-days for FREE! Just click on the text that says Amazon Prime!. It's like Netflix with a MUCH larger selection, you WON'T regret it!

2. Collapse Details
    You can also try iwriter.com I have heard mixed things about them but if that doesn't work out there are several others that have a pretty good reputation online! I think Content Current is another one that is pretty good online! You can Google content writing and a ton of choices will arise!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Alec,

I need people to write about travel, you can?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    iwriter.com may be interesting for You.

Share on facebook

Good day. I'm Martin. By profession I am a trainer of computer science. I run advanced training itil Apollo 13 I also offer certificates itil. Yours.

5. Collapse Details
    wordai is good for give spin version for the article

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hey Hiii ,.. haidv86 .. I am Professional writer .. I can write for your travel business ,.. please contact me for further details by mail or phone ..

Phone: 6265488303
    Mail - wkluong@gmail.com
    Visit us for more updates at https://www.professionalwriter.us

Thanks.
    Jason Luong

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Can you share your some past writing sample?

Share on facebook