Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Need funding for small business expansion
    Hello. I am a sole proprietor subcontracting for foreclosure property preservation company. I am looking to expand to additional property preservation companies and also have a snow removal route assigned for 2016-2017 winter. Need to purchase some equipment, mainly a snow plow, and I want to convert to an LLC and need my own insurance. Looking for $5,000 loan without selling my invoices and I do not take credit cards currently. Any magic ideas??

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by krutbell View Post
    Hello. I am a sole proprietor subcontracting for foreclosure property preservation company. I am looking to expand to additional property preservation companies and also have a snow removal route assigned for 2016-2017 winter. Need to purchase some equipment, mainly a snow plow, and I want to convert to an LLC and need my own insurance. Looking for $5,000 loan without selling my invoices and I do not take credit cards currently. Any magic ideas??
    Are you still looking for financing? If so, I can assist.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Are you still looking for fund to expand your business. At Fordham Capital, our experienced financing professionals will make your funding process as seamless as possible. Our streamlined Merchant Cash Advance application process will get funds in your bank fast, with same-day approval, and next-day funding.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Are you still looking for funding or financing to expand your business in USA? If so, I (Barry Sharf) can assist.

Share on facebook

With Regards

Barry Sharf

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by krutbell View Post
    Depending on how your finances look your bank should be happy to assist in all questions. What did they say?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    used to make business with such guys, but now im kinda broke, so cant help much

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi everyone.
    Am Paul Masterson a private lender, we are currently offering all types loans to the general public with affordable rate. our terms are flexible, contact : hanscapitalgroupltd@gmail.com
    Thanks

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    TecOrb Technologies is the best company for android application development in USA because we deliver successfully more 250 applications for our client. And we use latest technique for developed an application that’s why we use Ruby on Rails as backend development. You are free for contact us and also visit our website for more information.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Android Application Development company
    TecOrb Technologies is the best company for Android application development in USA because we deliver successfully more 250 applications for our client. And we use latest technique for developed an application thatís why we use Ruby on Rails as backend development.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    do you still need of this?

Share on facebook