Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details
    In my point of view Blogger is best and nice choice, because it's free of cost, no difficulties to use.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    i personally like blogger in blogger you get a dense very fast and customized easly ....

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Well just a heads up for this topic if you will ask me or want me to choose whether blogger of wordpress, Ill gladly choose wordpress because wordpress has plugins features. When you want to edit a template you can easily edit and fix some codes and design it with the way you want it. WordPress has also great premium themes that you can use whether its for ecommerce, marketing etc.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Both platforms are user friendly, but I highly recommend wordpress for blogging. Blogger isn't updated anymore plus with wordpress you can have a hands on experience on building the overall structure of your blog site.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Wordpress allows you more freedom when it comes to designing your blog, but it also has it's issues. Namely, it is more likely to get hacked, especially when plugins aren't kept-up-to-date. There was a big issue with this a few years ago, so it's something to be aware of (more info: https://www.dynadot.com/community/bl...al-attack.html). Blogger is more restrictive on design, but it does have an easy-to-use platform that anyone can create a blog on pretty quickly.

That being said, why limit yourself to just these two options? There are plenty of website builders out there that offer the ease of Blogger with the freedom of Wordpress and, though prices may vary, most are inexpensive, if not free. Best of luck!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Blogger and Wordpress are two amazing sites to start a blog site. Personally, I prefer Blogger, but Wordpress is also a great site to write your article. Wordpress also lets you have your own domain as well which creates access of your own self-made website. Overall, I think both sites are great.

I also suggest Tumblr and Instagram, as those two sites are much "in" than Blogger and Wordpress. Although Instagram only allows pictures, you can also have your articles uploaded in the description box. These two sites, I believe, are much easier and more popular.

Good luck!
    Smartkpis

Share on facebook