1. Collapse Details
    Starting a SMALL SIDE business while in college
    Hi,

Well I'm a second year college student and I want to start a small business on the side to receive secondary income while in school. I recently had an amazing product idea, and sadly, I found that the product has already been created. My question is, is there a way I can still invent an already patented product?

For example: There are hundreds of different companies selling laptop cover designs, and yet, its not like they are the first company to invent a laptop cover. So how are these companies creating new laptop covers if laptop covers are already patented?

Can someone please give me a step-by-step list of how to move forward with trying to get an already-patented product idea patented?

===================================

Also, aside from this-- I'm a second year college student with about $5K saved up. I want to use this money to start a business/ invest. If anyone has good ideas on what/how to use this money for that would be great. Ultimately, I want a side business I can start that would only require about 10 hours a week on my part to keep afloat, so something relatively simple and self-sustainable.

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Starting With A Good Idea
    All successful businesses start with a good idea. This idea encompasses everything your business can become, and centers around your product or service. The best ideas involve: being innovative, fixing a problem other people struggle with, make a cheaper version of an expensive product, and finding a new niche. Before you jump right into business with the first idea that comes to mind, you must do some research and critical thinking.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Connect2India facilitates end-2-end global trade. We work with 2 Billion+ trade data size, 1 Million+ organic visitors / month, 70,000+ strong user base. Additionally, the platform has 7.5 million+ listed businesses, 2 million+ genuine trade counterparts, 6 million+ Google indexed and in-process pages. You can visit https://connect2india.com/about/overview.html to know more about us.

Share on facebook