Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I had a similar experience in that I was very much a late bloomer in terms of credit. I think it's alright though. Just try and not to rely on banks as much as possible when getting started. While you build up your credit, you can just start building a business and when it gets big enough that you're garnering profits, you can just show your financials to a bank and they will judge you based on your profitability instead of just on your credit history alone. If not them, then with concrete statistics, you'd at least be able to convince some other investors at the very least.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Taru View Post
    I had a similar experience in that I was very much a late bloomer in terms of credit. I think it's alright though. Just try and not to rely on banks as much as possible when getting started. While you build up your credit, you can just start building a business and when it gets big enough that you're garnering profits, you can just show your financials to a bank and they will judge you based on your profitability instead of just on your credit history alone. If not them, then with concrete statistics, you'd at least be able to convince some other investors at the very least.
    Great advice. Once you have a good business relationship with the banks, and have good credit, then it will be easier to get investors. Once your business starts gaining credibility, investors will come.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Get a credit card or two, a store card as well (they are usually the easiest to get). One of the things looked at when aiming for a loan is your credit history - no history = no loan. The longer you have had the cards, the better it can be for you.

Use your cards. Don't max them out, but rather, limit their use to 15-20% of the credit limit. Pay them off - On time and in full! You should not incur interest charges when you do this. Showing that you can be responsible with credit will help you when it comes time for a loan. You need not use every card every month but keeping the cards active can help.

Don't keep increasing your credit limits or applying for new cards. When you apply for new cards or increase your limit, it can count against you. More credit means a greater risk. Periodically your credit card companies might offer to increase your limit (you have shown some responsibility and they want to reward you - er make more money from the merchants you transact with) but ask yourself if you need the increase before accepting. More credit isn't necessarily a bad thing, but if you don't need it, don't do it.

Finally, use the credit cards as a convenient way of paying for things that you already have the money to buy. Think of the card as an alternative to carrying around cash rather than as way to buy something you can't afford.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    A decent way to build up your credit score is to use it like a debit card. Only use money you have and pay off your credit card at the end of the month so it's basically using a debit card but not having to pay right away. That way you won't be in debt, and you'll be able to build up your score. Slowly, but surely.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The best way to get credits is to pay all your bills on time. If you will maintain this then your credit score will always remain perfect.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Best advice is to open a card and use it for limited purchases that you know for sure are within your means. A lot of kids mess up with credit cards in college. At least you didn't open and blow through four predatory credit cards, that happens a surprising amount and leaves kids with big debt and terrible credit.

If your credit is poor, or if you want to build up credit on a business credit card, you can always try a Business Secured card. These are specifically designed to help you repair and build up credit without too much risk.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello,,please how do u access this loan?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    the best way to get credit, it's don't get it

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Such services as Cash Advance are really helpful, it may be so that you find yourself in a problematic situation connected with money and you need some help as soon as possible, I`ve always thought that it`s unnecessary to look for help of such services, they give you money really quickly and no problem follows you after that!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You need good plans for it and take your time, don't be to fast on it.

Share on facebook

Best Email validator https://www.zerobounce.net/