Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by TaraC View Post
    Things must have changed since I was in college. Credit cards made it very easy for college students to get credit cards. I had both a Visa and MasterCard before I was a sophomore. There wasn't a billboard on campus that didn't have plenty of credit card applications. I also had a couple of department stores.

If you're just starting out, I would go with a retail store card. They will give you a small limit, but that's okay. They will increase you limit fairly quickly. If you have a cell phone, then it's likely that the cell phone company will report your payment history.

I would highly recommend joining a credit union. They are smaller and more personal. It's very easy to establish credit with them and their loan guidelines aren't ask strict as a regular. Plus a much lower interest rate. Open a savings account. When the balance is at least $500, get a secured loan against the savings account. Pay it back on time or early.
    I do agree with it. You should do this, don't go for so much investment start step by step.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    BANK GUARANTEE - BG - STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT - SBLC - FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE:

We deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument (BG / SBLC) to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s).

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: ThomasBergen@financier.com
    BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Apply for a secured credit card. If you're building your credit score from scratch, you'll likely need to start with a secured credit card. ...
    Apply for a credit-builder loan. ...
    Get a co-signer. ...
    Become an authorized user on someone else's credit card. ...
    Get credit for the rent you pay.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Five ways you can establish credit
    Apply for a secured credit card. If you're building your credit score from scratch, you'll likely need to start with a secured credit card. ...
    Get a co-signer. ...

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Start with a short (a few weeks) trip to SV and attend all the tech events there. Network and talk to people. Don't push it too much to get access to top angels and VC's right away, it will take time. Better to start with contacts with other entrepreneurs and founders, hopefully those that have already been funded, and approach angels and VC's through them.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Five ways you can establish credit
    Get a co-signer. ...

Share on facebook

Lonely girls want chat with you! http://realdating.info

7. Collapse Details
    For starters, you can get a loan in https://paydayloan.network/cash-advance-loans.html. In the bank, I think you will not be given a loan, because you will have nothing to give it, because you study and there is no work yet.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Asking your bank to give you a credit card with some limit on it. Try to do shopping, pay your gas and utility bills with your credit card and then pay it back. It will help you in building up a good credit history. After that and your graduation you can apply for a business loan (you need to provide business plan). There are good chances that you will be approved for business loan easily. Make a good name in the credit industry and earn benefits. Another way is to go to the financial planners in your area and discuss about your current assets and financial situation and a good plan to build credit history legitimately.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Many depends on what exactly credit do you need, for what purpose and where do you want to get it. If you need it for business I think you will need business plan. Better will be to search info on some banks websites. If you want to get online loan it is more simple. With such services like http://payday-loans-cash-advance.net/NC/ you can do this very fast and you don't need many documents.

Share on facebook

Last edited by jjackevans; 10-24-2019 at 08:11 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    There is a very good and affordable way to get lending money online in the Philippines. Now many people have already appreciated the quality of this service and they have a very fast loan processing. All operations are available online and even from home you can not leave.

Share on facebook