Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    There are a lot of online portals from where you can hire employees like Monster, Quickbooks etc.
    You can also hire employees from social media accounts like LinkedIn etc.
    Thanks!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Here's a very reliable service to place a vacancy at www.velvetjobs.com, it's very promising with employer brand protection. My company uses them regularly, approximately 15% of our staff have been hired via this platform.

Share on facebook

Last edited by deestones; 03-01-2018 at 02:54 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    You can post an ad on different news papers that you need an employ for your business or you can also share it on different social media sites as well.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There are many platforms on which you can list your profile like naukri, times job, monster, indeed and there are many other platforms as well.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    One of way to hire employee is to post an advertisement on local newspaper so that readers can apply for the post and the team of experts can have a brief interview or test of candidates so that they can hire the required number of candidates.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I want job at Newyork city USA.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Well for me, the linkedIn has always worked. For LinkedIn i guess the main point is to have a good network in your niche. Also, you need to be active and problem solving on this particular forum. This helps in building relationship and showcasing your talent.
    On the other hand these 3rd party recruitment agencies also helps in finding you a great job. I have had a good recruitment https://temp-team.dk/ expereince with this site.

Share on facebook