1. Collapse Details
    Tax rates for importing fabric from China to Colombia
    I am looking to import hemp blend fabrics from China into Colombia to create underwear and then ship it to the states where I will be selling them. Can anyone help me to understand what will be the tax rates in Colombia for importing hemp/cotton blend fabric?

Mainly, I want to live near where my new start up will be manufactured so I can check on the whole process. Living in Colombia is awesome, and I don't want to have to live in China. So I mainly want to see if it will be cheaper or more expensive to import fabric from China to Colombia and have my manufacturing done here instead of done in China.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Almost half of all commercially available men's underwear https://bunchofanimals.com/collectio...ar/boxer-brief is a universal gray. The pants of the most expensive brands in the overwhelming majority are just such - especially for busy people. Black, blue cause problems with washing - you need a special detergent for dark fabrics. And with nothing else but the same colors, you don’t throw this laundry into the car - everything else can shed

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    To do the import you will need broker for the Custom clearance, suggest to check with the broker directly. They will let you know how much rate of tax you need to pay.
    About living in China? You can just ask the supplier to offer you fabric samples to choose the exact one you want, then place some trail order to test the suppliers will be fine. Of course you do not need to live in China.

Share on facebook

Design you custom printing advertising flag, advertising tent online and print with the best price!