Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you only ship sometimes, just go to the post office or shipping office and ask for a price list. This way you can find out how much it would cost you to send each item. Then you just charge the extra amount for shipping.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Just get a box and ship it with UPS and a tracking code, its simple.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I've been an online seller for a while so here's my personal opinion. If you plan on selling small items that don't weight much and if you estimate that you'll sell a few, contact your postal office or fast courier companies and see what discounts are available. Usually, if you're shipping more than a standard limit per month you'll receive discounts.

Next, always make sure your packaging is impeccable! Even if the item you sell is made out of steel with no probability of ever breaking you'll be surprised of how many people commend your packaging and write about it in reviews. Like the others said, get some boxes from the post office and some bubble wrap (or you can use boxes that you have laying around).

And finally, it's wise to ship in more than one way since some customers prefer certain services.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It is very easy to ship products. All you have to do is go to your local UPS location, and buy the shipping boxes. Buy a box that is a suitable size for the Item to be shipped. Take the boxes home, or to your place of business, and box the product. Then you take the boxed product back to UPS, and give them all of the shipping information. They will take it from there. You have to pay to ship items, so make sure to charge your customers for shipping.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Research is your best friend! Anything I ship I use PayPal simply because I accept payment that way as well. It ties it all together for me and helps if there are any returns or lost shipments or anything out of the ordinary and it keeps everything in one place from the sale to the final delivery!

Just an option, defiantly do you research and use what works for you!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Depending on what you're selling, especially if you have things that are different shapes and weight, I suggest packaging the item(s) up like you would when you ship them, and take them to your local mail store. These stores ship via UPS, FedEx, and USPS. They can help you determine the cheapest way to ship your products.

If you can ship via USPS I suggest using the PayPal shipping labels or even the Click n Ship labels from the USPS website. They are free to use, and the postage is cheaper online than if you paid for it in person at the post office.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Well there are a few different options here.

My favorite option if you have a lot of stock of one type of item has been to get the item listed on amazon and use their Fulfilled by amazon service. You pay more for them to store it and ship it, but if you can get the coveted prime shipping label your item will sell a lot faster than any other method I've been able to find. Amazon gives you a label you can print using your printer (you can also get special shipping labels to print on online) and you simply ship it to them, they handle the rest, and you eventually get the money deposited in your bank account without having to do anything else.

Otherwise depending on the product it really depends. If you're in the US, USPS is my go-to for books,DVDs,CDs or any other type of media because of media mail, its ~$4 to go anywhere in the US in ~3 days. if the item isnt flat, or weighs more than 3lb, UPS is usually the best option. I've never used Fedex personally.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi!!

There are many options are available online. Just go through Google and get the different resources to start business.

Share on facebook

Finf out the best sites providing offers for online shopping for women in india.
    Also get the daily deals and products at discounted price.

9. Collapse Details
    You can contact with companies and tell them about your product and ask then to sell your product on their website also.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    My suggestion is going to be you start a exploration on how to visit about it and in addition question people you recognize professionally that are straight into this specific as well as try to manage to get thier information on how each goes about it.

Share on facebook