Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    What kind of item you accept for the shipping ...

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Well that's a great shared conversation!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You didn't mention where you are but I'll assume you're somewhere in North America. For Canada and US just ship it out of your house. If you use paypal their system automatically calculates the shipping costs. For orders going outside North America you would want to use small local fulfillment companies. I run a small fulfillment company based in Europe www.pikpuk.se which would probably be your number two market, or maybe number one in the longer run. Asian markets are really hard to break into by small homebased companies like yours, but I'd look into Australia. What's your exact product?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I've been an online seller for a while so here's my personal opinion. If you plan on selling small items that don't weight much and if you estimate that you'll sell a few, contact your postal office or fast courier companies and see what discounts are available. Usually, if you're shipping more than a standard limit per month you'll receive discounts.

Next, always make sure your packaging is impeccable! Even if the item you sell is made out of steel with no probability of ever breaking you'll be surprised of how many people commend your packaging and write about it in reviews. Like the others said, get some boxes from the post office and some bubble wrap (or you can use boxes that you have laying around).

And finally, it's wise to ship in more than one way since some customers prefer certain services.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I tried to open my online store. It was my little success I had a lot of work for one person. Only one way of advertise - word of mouth in social sites.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    great question, You can buy design equipment at Lazada for a low price, just by using Voucher Lazada

Share on facebook

Passionate To Write and draw, Especially about politics and art. Check my harga iphone 6

7. Collapse Details
    Kindly research that in online. You will find n number of results.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    May I add to this thread what I learned. Building trust with a specific courier will benefit both of you.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeliveson View Post
    I make products from home and usually just distribute locally... Bit I have had about if people stay asking about shipping my products and I don't really know where to start when it comes to shipping process... Etc... Any advice? Any programs that make it easier? Advice would be great.
    advertise in some selected nearby areas and notice the interest of people ... cover interested people and spread your advertising areas continuously.you can also make an online store and do rank the store.

Share on facebook

Last edited by zakiaRehman; 05-13-2019 at 02:55 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    I'll have to do some research
    Nox Vidmate VLC

Share on facebook

Last edited by toucherts; 05-13-2019 at 02:57 PM.