1. Collapse Details
    Cost of Building an App
    Hi,

I am thinking of starting a delivery business that caters only to the local community and nearby towns. I am thinking of building an app to make transactions easier. It's going to be a simple one - something like a 3 step process.

Does anyone have any idea how much it costs (roughly)?

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Silverlane,

If you will have a simple app I dont think it will cost legs and arms but I would suggest you to do a comprehensive research as prices and quality changes a lot these days. You can find some provider with low prices but quality may not be very promising. I know there are some services that charge you on a monthly basis. I would also suggest you to ask for real, verifiable references from the service providers. Ask their phone #s, contact info and talk with their previous clients.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you do not want a customized app, then you can look at some of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software - some of the CRM apps are quite detailed recording Customer details and messages. If you want to have billing included, you can choose a CRM app with integration to either an Accounting software or an invoicing software.

Cost of a single or both software may be a few hundred to a couple of thousand dollars - there may be a consultant cost for installation and implementation, which will be additional.

A customized software will cost you no less than $5,000.00 and it will take quite sometime to get the app coded and implemented. Off-the-shelf software for CRM app (simple ones) probably will be faster in acquiring and implementing them.

Of course you need to look for a reliable app and a reliable consultant to install and implement.

Good luck and wish you every success in getting the right app.

Lee

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I'm going to approach this from a different perspective.

When you say you want to "build an app", do you mean you want to do it yourself, or have someone do it for you?

It's going to cost you something either way, it just depends on what you're planning on doing.

If you are planning on having someone do it for you, then the costs (as noted above) and quality could vary wildly.

However, there are also costs involved in doing it yourself. You'd have to probably learn how to write some code, at a minimum. Then you'd have to make sure it works on target devices (Android? iOS? Both? Windows Phone?). There's also the "cost" of time it takes to write and test the app. Which means if you're writing the app, you may not be focusing on other things that could be generating revenue for you.

There's definitely a tradeoff. Ultimately it's up to you.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,

If you want affordable and best mobile app development info@safcodes.com, we are one of the best providers from India and providing our services specially in UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, India.
    For more details and our previous projects visit our website.
    Thanks,

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    A better way to examine how much an application may cost is to begin by taking a gander at the absolute most prevalent versatile applications on the planet. Despite the fact that there's no open information on the genuine expenses of building up these applications, it is conceivable to appraise the expenses of creating comparative applications.

Share on facebook