Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Applications worked by the greatest application holding associations, the "gigantic young fellows," cost wherever between $500,000 to $1,000,000. Applications worked by associations like Savvy Apps cost wherever between $150,000 to $500,000. Applications worked by humbler shops, maybe with only 2-3 people, likely cost wherever between $50,000 to $100,000.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverlane View Post
    Hi,

I am thinking of starting a delivery business that caters only to the local community and nearby towns. I am thinking of building an app to make transactions easier. It's going to be a simple one - something like a 3 step process.

Does anyone have any idea how much it costs (roughly)?

Thanks!

First you contact that persons who able to create that apps that will suggest you roughly idea on here they will confuse you about your app.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by atarah76 View Post
    Free Forex Signals

Live Free Forex Signals Daily 90% Accuracy Signals Get High Big Profit
    Forex Trading Signals Change Forex Traders Life Forever Low Loss.
    signalsleaders com
    Hey mate, Definitely, We will visit your site buddy.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by atarah76 View Post
    Free Forex Signals

Live Free Forex Signals Daily 90% Accuracy Signals Get High Big Profit
    Forex Trading Signals Change Forex Traders Life Forever Low Loss.
    signalsleaders com
    Hey mate, Definitely, We will visit your site buddy.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    cost anywhere between $500,000 to $1,000,000. Apps built by agencies like Savvy Apps cost anywhere between $150,000 to $500,000. Apps built by smaller shops, possibly with only 2-3 people, likely cost anywhere between $50,000 to $100,000.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It all depends on the requirements and complexity of the application. Suppose if you need to make a simple application such as a game here, then this is one price and you will not need to hire a development team. For a more complex project, the price will be completely different.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think that you have to provide more information about your startup project and about what application do you need? The price depends on a very big amount of different obstacles. I recommend you to get in touch with professionals from this https://echoua.com company and receive a consultation and your startup analysis.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi There,

I would like to share some additional information regarding food delivery app development. If you are planning to develop your own food delivery app for your delivery startup. Before going to develop you must know some essential factors like cost and much more. The cost of the app is varied with respect to the mobile app platforms and technology stacks and the developer's team and features you are going to offer to your customers.

It takes more time to build your technical development team and complete your project. It's quite a long time process. I would recommend you Instead of building your app from scratch you may hire the readymade food delivery app solution providers. Just buy the basic built from them and personalized it whatever you want to add into your food delivery app solution.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi There,

According to me, If you are decided to start a delivery business, Then you must need a delivery app to launch and run a successful business, The cost of the building an app depends upon the platform you choose and the list of features you are going to provide your customers, In case you are developing your delivery app from the scratch you have to spend money for the development team. This is one of the long term processes you need to spend a lot of money and time. I would suggest you, Nowadays you can see many white-labeled on-demand delivery app solution providers in the market so, purchase the solution from any one of the leading mobile app solution providers and make personalize it then launch your delivery app with your own brand name. It will be a hassle-free way to launch your app-based delivery business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It will cost you around approx. 5500 USD + Admin Panel + Login user licenses + Antivirus security + User logs+ basis website + Basic SEO publicity.

Share on facebook