Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Becoming a Momentrepreneur FREE 6DAY workshop
    Hello,
    If you are looking to become a successful momentrepreneur (mother + entrepreneur), I have built a comprehensive FREE 6DAY workshop that will guide you along.
    Please visit my website: www.themomentrepreneurs.com for your FREE 6DAY workshop and begin to live the life of your dreams.
    Peace and success are yours and just a click away!
    Cheers

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by The Momentrepreneurs View Post
    Hello,
    If you are looking to become a successful momentrepreneur (mother + entrepreneur), I have built a comprehensive FREE 6DAY workshop that will guide you along.
    Please visit my website: www.themomentrepreneurs.com for your FREE 6DAY workshop and begin to live the life of your dreams.
    Peace and success are yours and just a click away!
    Cheers
    The idea of momentrepreneur sounds wonderful for a lot of reasons, and I appreciate your need to make a living, but I don't understand your need to say "free" when the first thing you see when you click on that link is "discounted to $197." In my opinion, that's what is wrong with the world today. The need to make money whether it means honesty or not. I appreciate the fact that everyone needs to make money. Take my position for example. I am in a state away from my children having a hard time finding a job. I have to make money somehow. But I would never lie to do it. I think that people would learn to trust businesses and business owners a bit more if people were honest and didn't offer false hope for people who really just need a little help.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It is a good opportunity for those who wants to start their business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    nice and good for the business

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Great idea as sharing your valuable experience, inputs, arranging workshop with free of cost. All the best !!!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    That's a great idea. Will tell my gf about it ! Thanks

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It is a decent open door for the individuals who needs to begin their business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Extraordinary thought as sharing your significant experience, inputs, organizing workshop with free of cost. All the best !!!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    How to Become a Successful Entrepreneur from Zero to Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur

1. Assess and Evaluate Yourself.
    2. Be a Proactive Person.
    3. Take Time to Think Creative.
    4. Learn from Others.
    5. Work according to your passion.
    6. Dare to Take Risks.
    # 7 Make a Goal.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    If you want a good advice for any business please take a look at Phil Shawe. Philp Shawe is the CEO of TransPerfect, a translation service based in New York City. Shawe set up the company with a former business partner while attending business school in New York City 27 years ago. As a leader, Shawe had to acquire new management and leadership skills to meet the company’s needs.

Share on facebook